Three Angels Wip

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    nmooer
    Participant
      @nmooermidrivers-com

Wow! Looks great.  Your hard work is paying off. Cant wait to see the finished project.  :good:

Slydog43
      Participant
        @slydog43

Looking awesome, really great table and now its going to be playable with earth like physics.

Quick question, how do you do the videos?  I mean do you cycle still images or play an mpeg or something?  thanks

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Look at jaws, heman, Mopar madness or even my lcd mod of cftbl(vp9) it’s just flipping images in all those tables not really video but fools the mind very nicely

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Made a lot of progress on this wip and is really turning out great. Very exciting to work on now and so many different modes it’s crazy. This table will not disappoint that’s for sure.

i will do another wip video Saturday showing some details like proper animated diverters(8 of them btw) tweaked gi lighting and much more.

for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
            Nemo
            Participant
              @nemo

This thing will have my gf standing on her toes  :whistle:   the soundtrack and effects are damn creepy !

Thanks in advance for all your effort, greatly appreciated !

LTA
              Participant
                @luvthatapex

Randr,

I like how you have the videos playing on the apron! I don’t have the popup installed on my cab so it would be awesome if we wouldn’t need it to run this table.

So impressive how far you’ve gotten on this monster table! Wow man, looks incredibly creepy! In a good way!

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

@luvthatapex

its important to me that 10 years from now someone can just load up my conversions(jaws, heman, 3 angels so far) and just play them without any extra stuff needed just vp all in one installer and get the basic stuff needed to enjoy the table… But of coarse terry’s popper mods are very cool and very very nicely done and heck if you can why not run them. But no it won’t “needed”

this table is a monster for sure but I think worth the effort the more I learn the table rules it really has a lot going on and yes very creepy but in a good way.

for IOS and Android

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Table is getting close now!

Ive asked a great guy to beta test for me and the good thing is if he finds a bug he can fix it too :) won’t mention his name but kind of a big deal to have him testing it for me :good:

for IOS and Android

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

This updated wip video shows pop bumpers textures added, all diverters and animated post(christ nails)are now primitives.

Also didnt have any of the 7 sling shots or the 2 pop bumpers scripted until yesterday so those now work correctly but i think i have some of them animated backwards :)

GI lighting is now final

Worked a lot on physics too so it plays a lot better now

Getting very close to a beta release just a few bugs that i know of that need fixing first then will release a beta for people to help find more bugs

Anyways heres the wip addressing some cosmetic stuff

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

And this is only 1/3 of my notes from this conversion double sided plus a running list in text editor wacko:

6FC3C21F-67CB-42D7-9B0F-72AD3B1CFF5F

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

toxie
                        Participant
                          @toxie
                          VP DEVMember

And to match the dark horror scheme, written on paper with flowers on it.. ;-)

Mark70
                          Participant
                            @mark70

Never played it, is it hard to dive into the ruleset?

Corey
                            Participant
                              @coreysalyer

Never played it, is it hard to dive into the ruleset?

I mean, it’s no Jersey Jack game with a crazy ruleset…but for it being a “home brewed” game, it’s pretty darn deep. Easy to learn though. Hard to master. People have said that it could make a really solid real-life table if anyone were to make that brave leap. So I think the rule-set could compete with any table out there today. But that’s just my opinion.

Thanks for all youre doing Randr! Absolutely killing it. Cant wait to play it. If you need any Beta testers, let me know ?

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

I feel this game is as good as any stern title even better I’m not a huge fan of the newer stern games though.

I just today got trap working correctly! Huge task!!

i also got all the locked, captive and trapped balls to dump on game restart! 2 huge steps.

the game play is very intense. You trap demons and move them in the trap up 3 levels of diverters and drop targets but you can also get a angel trapped too. If the demon is trapped you move him to end of trap(blood extractor) but time is ticking and it will move demon back a level if your to slow. If you trap an angel hell moves the angel to end and you hit targets to release the other way…classic fight against time. That’s just one toy of game. There is many more

for IOS and Android

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

6F7EFA3C-8A7D-4FF0-90B7-AAAF5F4D0B3AHere is a picture on my 75” 4k screen

cut all the holes in playfield and added primitive holes no big deal but really helps the look

for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                    @terryred
                                    MemberContributorModerator

6F7EFA3C-8A7D-4FF0-90B7-AAAF5F4D0B3AHere is a picture on my 75” 4k screen

cut all the holes in playfield and added primitive holes no big deal but really helps the look

Will this be needing vpx 10.6?

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

It may if i cant get the skill shot working any better but does not need it yet

for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                                      Participant
                                        @theloafer

Folks, I can vouch that this thing is really coming together well.  An amazing FP original translated successfully to VP.  I fear for RandR though, fear that this game will possess him because spending so much time with the crazy sounds of this table has to mess with your mind a bit.

Luckily knowing him before hand, there’s always a shot this turns into an improvement :)

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                        randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

I fixed one kicker reassigning a demon ballid to angel ballid! A huge issue that is now working properly. Also fixed kickback sticking once in a while and adjusted physics a bit more to slow down upper pf. Really all that’s left is nudge/tilt and the skill shot

for IOS and Android

Nemo
                                          Participant
                                            @nemo

This is turning into something very special, once it’s released i will give it the proper praise by playing the hell out of it  :good:

Randr and Team; you guys just ROCK ! I don’t know how you juggle it all……your business, your wife and family, the mouse invasion AND

the creation of one HELL of a FP to VPX transformation, i applaud !

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 118 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?