Three Angels Wip

Viewing 18 posts - 101 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    arconovum
    Participant
      @nicholaschristopher
      MemberContributor

the mouse invasion lol..

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Getting close here is a current screenshot…

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 9.00.32 PM (2)

But can someone make this backglass into very simple B2S with 2 and 3 screen option please and upload it to download area?

Here is backglass image preview but download the attached .zip file please

_backglass

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Attachments:
        1 user thanked author for this post.
        randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

I did another quick video showing some gameplay man i just love this game. I think i will release a beta soon as i need people to find bugs but so far it is playing great for me but you know how that goes.

Here is a little video

for IOS and Android

10 users thanked author for this post.
          Slydog43
          Participant
            @slydog43

Look awesome and spooky.  B2s released already, release the hounds from hell :)

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

1DA84D5A-1279-42F1-BE08-245D3523CF56D6D16209-8493-4895-A75F-F49C40B95F7F

3apic

Spent 3 hours redoing the “holes”

in playfield but worth the effort! Much better now

for IOS and Android

8 users thanked author for this post.
              randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

still working on details like nuts and bolts…stuff most people will never notice but some will.

TAKES a lot of time sadly

for IOS and Android

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Thinking of releasing a beta. You guys all willing to be beta testers!?

i have spent a lot of time on this and need everyone’s help to debug farther along in the game. I still am working on programming a lot of the ultradmd details but that’s just details the videos all seem to work well and I’ve fully tested probably 25 percent of the total modes so keep in mind if I do release a beta you probably will get to a point in the game where a error may happen but I’m very fimiliar with code and could fix it quickly if you provide details where in game you were at and picture of error :)

thoughts?

for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
                  RYSr (Rich)
                  Participant
                    @rysr

Thinking of releasing a beta. You guys all willing to be beta testers!?

i have spent a lot of time on this and need everyone’s help to debug farther along in the game. I still am working on programming a lot of the ultradmd details but that’s just details the videos all seem to work well and I’ve fully tested probably 25 percent of the total modes so keep in mind if I do release a beta you probably will get to a point in the game where a error may happen but I’m very fimiliar with code and could fix it quickly if you provide details where in game you were at and picture of error :)

thoughts?

A Thanksgiving weekend present..   let the beta testing begin!! :yahoo:

The Loafer
                    Participant
                      @theloafer

RELEASE THE HOUNDS OF HELL!!!   Seriously, I can see only positive outcome in having more people provide commentary.

From north of the border, a Happy thanksgiving RandR and everyone!

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Doing a quick video explaining game a bit then i will upload beta!

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

3 users thanked author for this post.
                        randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

basic explanation of game i suggest watching it. i forgot to mention game has very nice ball search routine! so give it a min if a ball is stuck it will find it or should.

Beta release very soon

for IOS and Android

4 users thanked author for this post.
                          TerryRed
                            @terryred
                            MemberContributorModerator

….and so it begins….

Awesome explanation of the table. It’s a shame the Blindmandkind Pinball page is down, as I think it went through all the rules and gameplay, etc..

I think everyone loved this table in FP…but I also think no one knew what was going on…we were just so freaked out by this masterpiece of a game.

TerryRed
                              @terryred
                              MemberContributorModerator

…I also like seeing you get excited when you find out all of this table’s secrets! I am the same way (when adding DOFLinx, DOF, etc). I would dig through a table’s code and then LOVE that table.

This table was so far ahead of its time. There wasy nothing like it WAY back then…and still nothing like it!

Effects like when you get possessed and the flippers start twitching… and the sounds and the freaky eye…

My kind of game.

Adding DOF is going to be CRAZY on this table! (Sadly I’m busy for  over a week still). I’m going to have to have the shaker at MAX intensity at the freaky times just to scare the crap out of people!  ;)

Imagine having a pico projector connected to the cab, and having this game project freaky images on the ceiling and wall,etc.

Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator

Oh. It will be plenty of time before this table can come to its full potential. I’m sure Randr is right, there will still be bugs – 100k lines of code is just ridiculous. But, then again, it is no a regular table. DOF, SSF and PUP pack. We’ve got much to look forward to still :)

goofything
                                Participant
                                  @goofything

I came across a strange issue. I was in the demon ball mode and accidentally trapped an angel. Then I hit the demon ball through the portal and it got trapped (just like it would if the demon were being released), which I didn’t think it would since the demon ball was already released. Anyway, the ball never came back out. The game just stayed in that state with no ball in play. Also, I tried nudging several times to see if that would help and it did knock the angel ball out of its slot in the trap so that it just rested behind one of the knockdown barrier gates. Eventually I just tilted the ball and the game started to go a bit haywire. It ran through a sequence of what seemed like tests–lowering and raising most of the barriers, etc. It said the wishmaster was active and started possessing me then started the countdown. But, the whole time, the game was on tilt, so I finally just quit out of it.

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

You tilted first then it did the ball search? I will have to test that out…if a ball gets stuck and a small nudge don’t release it try waiting for ball search routine it should find or it will time out and should give you another ball eventually but again if you tilt I’m not sure what it will do. I’ll test that out

a photo of where ball was stuck would be helpful if it happens again

for IOS and Android

bartzenegger
                                    Participant
                                      @bnelson4kc-rr-com

What an amazing table ! I saw how much code lines there are! 100k !!! Holy!! Thank you so much for your time r and r!! Now gotta learn how to play and learn allllll the rules!
                                      Incredible!! Work to all involved!

Scooby
                                      Participant
                                        @scooby

Randr,

Not sure if this is the place to discuss other FP to VP conversions you are considering, but I believe you mentioned you were considering converting the Goonies table. I love that table and theme and it would be even better if it had VPX physics.

Would love your thoughts on if/when you might do this. Thanks!

Viewing 18 posts - 101 through 118 (of 118 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?