WIP(99) Monsterbash VPX WIP(99)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

hmm.. Every time?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

mozza
      Participant
        @mozz1971

yes everytime

Les Thompson
        Participant
          @les73gtx

Downloaded it last night and played it a bunch and even changed some angles to fit my monitor, never had one error. Wife and kids were playing it today with no problems …. thanks randr

Looks and plays amazing :good:

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

yes everytime

If you have quality settings in VP turned down more then a notch or two you will have ramp issues. i will double check my settings with clark kents i may have messed it up but check your quality make sure its all the way to right

Downloaded it last night and played it a bunch and even changed some angles to fit my monitor, never had one error. Wife and kids were playing it today with no problems …. thanks randr Looks and plays amazing :good:

Thanks for the feedback! :good:

for IOS and Android

Tom Tower
            Spectator
              @tomtower
              vip

Best table ever, virtual table and virtual table!
              thank you Randr

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Still room for improvement. i have a new version with proper metal rail sounds9not so loud) but waiting to see if anything else needs fixing

for IOS and Android

Ben Logan2
                Participant
                  @benlogan2

Fantastic work, team! I love the purple lights in the upper left corner. The Frankenstein model with the jointed limbs is killer. The playfield lighting really pops. This is a work of art. Just wonderful. Thanks so much to everyone involved. Some real heavy-hitters contributing here!
                  :)

Ben Logan2
                  Participant
                    @benlogan2

Anyone else having confusion with Drac Attack? After Dracula exits his coffin, the DMD says to hit him five times to finish. But — he sneaks right back into the coffin! I don’t have a chance to bash him.

Or – maybe I’m wrong in thinking Dracula is intended as a Bash Toy on our VPX version? When Drac retires to his coffin hitting the red Dracula targets registers a Dracula hit toward defeating him. Is this the intended strategy on this version?

What an amazing VPX experience! I can’t believe my luck with this table. Beautiful!

EDIT: For anyone having this problem — deleting the nvram for the appropriate ROM fixed the issue.

Love the transparent Dracula coffin. Stylish crib!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Sure sounds like deleting your nvram for rom will fix issues your having.

for IOS and Android

Scooby
                      Participant
                        @scooby

Great table RandR, I’ve been enjoying it quite a bit!  I have a question about performance.  I’m getting ball stutter during multiball, specifically when balls go through the spinning lane to the right of Frankenstein.  I tried attaching a photo, but don’t see how to do so here.

Most VPX tables run smoothly on my system, so I’m wondering if there is something in the script I can change to help with performance?

Thanks!

Scooby
                        Participant
                          @scooby

edit: looks like I duplicated my question.  Sorry about that.

Blashyrk
                          Participant
                            @blashyrk

I also noticed some slight stutter when shooting the ball through the spinner

HauntFreaks
                              @hauntfreaks
                              vipContributorMember

MB plays really nice, but I wouldn’t call it a shutter its more a slow down sorta, and only happens when you can tell the rom is really taxing the CPU

markrock76
                              Participant
                                @markrock76

Just played a game and had no slowdown or stutter to speak of.  Played velvety smooth during multiball.  Table is amazing.  Thanks for all the hard work from everyone.

firebrand007
                                Participant
                                  @firebrand007

Hello ! Amazing work, this is one of my favourite VP10 tables to play by far ! Unfortunately, when I launch it via PinballX, I have a blackscreen instead of the backglass… whereas it displays correctly when launching from VP directly. Any idea why ? I noted that one of your previous versions (wip36c) worked fine in PinballX so I’m a bit lost…

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Hello ! Amazing work, this is one of my favourite VP10 tables to play by far ! Unfortunately, when I launch it via PinballX, I have a blackscreen instead of the backglass… whereas it displays correctly when launching from VP directly. Any idea why ? I noted that one of your previous versions (wip36c) worked fine in PinballX so I’m a bit lost…

Strange one. may need more info but i suspect its due to Controller.vbs maybe? Version wip .99 added the option so you may need to press f6 i think when table is loaded and check your setting. make sure you have controller.txt in your Visualpinball/user folder with a 1 or a 0 in it. otherwise reply back here with results

********************************************************
                                    for IOS and Android

firebrand007
                                    Participant
                                      @firebrand007

Thanks Randr, I wondered as much. When I pres F6 I see that I have DOF enabled / start menu disabled / rom 1.06b selected ; I do have the controller.txt in my user folder and forcedisableB2S is at 0 – all other values were at 0 too, I changed that but it doesn’t seem to have an impact.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

And you have dof correct if enabled i assume then yes? In pinballx settings for table you don’t have hide backglass enabled do you? Also i assume you have vp10 in pbx setup as “type” visual pinball? I do know the backglass seems very demanding maybe a issue with your cpu loading it? if you try alt tabbing can you see backglass behind black window?

for IOS and Android

Jack
                                        Participant
                                          @breikers

Awesome table ! Plays fantastic :good:

firebrand007
                                          Participant
                                            @firebrand007

Yes, I have DOF enabled and it works fine – in PinballX I use static images as backglass (not the recent “B2S option”) so I have “hide backglass” enabled in the Game Manager for all my tables. In the settings I have VP 10 set as “other system” / Visual Pinball type (again, it’s the same for other tables).
                                            If I alt-tab when in the game I see a black window for “pinballx backglass”, with no content inside. (normally I would see a window titled “Form1” with the backglass image.
                                            Another weird thing : when I launch the game through PinballX Game Manager, the backglass displays just fine.
                                            I’ll live with it, no big deal, but I thought I may try to see if you would have any leads :)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 101 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?