Wizard of Oz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    saljoe
    Participant
      @saljoe

I am new to this forum and to V Pinball.  So i hope i explain this correclty.  I have download Wizard of Oz and running it with 2 monitors and a real dmd verison 3 (the colored one)   When running this game the dmd displays on my backglass not my dmd.  How do i fix this.  All the other game i play on  VPX 10.5 work fine and respond to the dmd as it should.  Thanks for the help.

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

I am new to this forum and to V Pinball. So i hope i explain this correclty. I have download Wizard of Oz and running it with 2 monitors and a real dmd verison 3 (the colored one) When running this game the dmd displays on my backglass not my dmd. How do i fix this. All the other game i play on VPX 10.5 work fine and respond to the dmd as it should. Thanks for the help.

In the table script did you turn UltraDMD on – Const UltraDMD_Option = True ' True turns on UltraDMD
        latest version of UltraDMD  — https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/cant-create-object-ultradmd-dmdobject-windows-10/?view=all#post-194336

saljoe
        Participant
          @saljoe

What is UltraDMD?   I didn’t think i need that program because all my other game work fine on vpx.

I just check it was set to true.

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

What is UltraDMD? I didn’t think i need that program because all my other game work fine on vpx.
            I just check it was set to true.

I see you posted on VP-forums if you download a the Mega file with everything in it than those are the people you should be asking for help
            You have a lot of research to do

saljoe
            Participant
              @saljoe

i was hoping someone here would be able to point me in the right direction.

Dodger
              Participant
                @dodger1980

And outhere pointed you in the right direction. You need ultradmd and the link is in his first post ;)

saljoe
                Participant
                  @saljoe

Ok I will install that.  Thank you for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?