This topic contains 898 replies, has 116 voices, and was last updated by  randr 2 hours, 28 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 899 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Still making changes so things may change a bit over the next few weeks. Hopefully for the better!? If not please let me know!

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

Some users who have liked this topic:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Fulltilt 
    Participant

Site is looking better every day. I see the forum boards are growing. Very easy to navigate and find what you want. Thanks :D

Some users who have liked this topic:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

You know what site needs is a dang like for posts! I’ll try adding that.see if that works.. added a thumbs up icon :)

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Added download counts to files…still working on adding count to attachments! this stuff is overly complicated :( trying to get a table view working for downloads and works but loose catagories! so keep checking back and LET ME KNOW IF I BREAK SOMETHING! :)

OH! you can do signatures now so add one dammit

Blashyrk 
    Participant

I get a error message when I try to download (You are not allowed to access this file)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

oh crap

test test 
    Keymaster

I get a error message when I try to download (You are not allowed to access this file)

Log out and back in see if that fixes it

Blashyrk 
    Participant

Log out and back in see if that fixes it

Thanks, that did the trick

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Ok. submitting a file now works as it should. please fill out form when uploading something so you get credit

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Haven’t had any time to work on site lately heck haven’t even been on it but got some nice ideas I will add this weekend. Thanks again everyone

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

I was wondering, is there a way to update a table after its been uploaded to the DL area??

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I will work on this. if i allow overwriting/updating would need to be permission/author level based or we could have a mess.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Fixed file search! and added page breaks to posts in forums. Also added side bar for latest activity. let me know if i broke anything :)

Daryl 
    Participant

I assume the site is super slow for everyone .. right?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

seems ok for me. let me know if it seems slow still.

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

Hmm not slow here

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

making some cosmetic changes to site may look strange at times :)

test test 
    Keymaster

worse?

Fulltilt 
    Participant

Wow! Lots of cool changes to the site, better every time I log in :D
    Keep up the great work, and thanks!

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

Ah he really horked up some things…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 899 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account