Working on site

• This topic has 1,071 replies, 123 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by randr.
Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

Please use the new “attach file” option in pm’s and not the old “choose File” button(old way)

i am leaving old button up for a week or so or old attachments will be gone.

make sense? :scratch:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

BorgDog
      Participant
        @borgdog
        MemberContributorvip

I think the old ones got lost in the conversion, at least in the message thread i was just looking at.

edit… wierd, now they are there.. maybe in some strange twilight zone transition time.

HauntFreaks
          @hauntfreaks
          vipContributorMember

av_post2a-1

Attachments:
          randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

Check again I just re enabled old way and let me know please.  :unsure:
            I see you did recheck so it’s ok. Just start using the new attachment option

for IOS and Android

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

FYI messing with stuff again.

for IOS and Android

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

increased forum attachment upload size to 50mb… still messing with stuff

for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
                randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Turns out i cannot have both attachment options enabled in pm’s so just leaving new style and will try to convert old but will take a few days if i can even do it at all. so should i ditch new way and leave the old way?

for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
                    @rothbauerw
                    ModeratorContributorMembervip

I like the new way better.  Can do multiple attachments.  But would be nice to be able to access old attachments.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

If any member needs to access old attachments reply here and I will re enable the old pm’s attachments so you can download them. If more people prefer the old pm’s I can always revert them back permanently just let me know majority wins

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                      Participant
                        @borgdog
                        MemberContributorvip

I like the new way, old stuff should probably go away anyway lol

The Loafer
                        Participant
                          @theloafer

I like the new way, old stuff should probably go away anyway lol

I’m old, please don’t say that

bord
                            @bord
                            MembervipContributorModerator

I think the old ones got lost in the conversion, at least in the message thread i was just looking at.

edit… wierd, now they are there.. maybe in some strange twilight zone transition time.

They were def. gone for a while this week. Glad they are back.

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

@bord if you need anything let me know I can enable the old attachments so you can grab what you need then disable it again

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Ok guys top nav search and main forum index side bar are now IMPROVED google site search. try it out and post any concerns.

Try it dammit!

Also changed up projects pages a bit(messy currently) to fix firefox emoji issue

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Wondering if its any benefit  to change site over to secure certificate? I have the certificates so if some people can test this i could switch it if it dont cause any issues.

just put https:// in front of login or forums or any link to test and let me know if you see anything wrong when using secure site. I really am not sure why it would cause problems but you never know

for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Added Instagram account and should auto post like Facebook all uploads and projects. i think :)

I just setup account see link below and as uploads come in will see if it works! may double post on Facebook not sure yet so still testing

https://www.instagram.com/visualpinball

for IOS and Android

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Also re-enabled “follow” members so you can follow people i guess  :wacko:

for IOS and Android

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

I re enabled pinup system forum in front end support thread.

for IOS and Android

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

For weeks all members emails that use whatever@gmx.de is failing! Very frustrating but I’m looking into it.

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Hey guys,

I need to make some DNS changes to fix emails not sending for the domain GMX.

I hope it dont cause to much of a problem with everything else! fingers crossed

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?