Working on site

• This topic has 1,071 replies, 123 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by randr.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    calium
    Participant
      @calium

Now working on safari again  :yahoo:

Jodannar
      Participant
        @jodannar

Tapatalk doesn’t let me authenticate. throws errors. web browsing is fine again though

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

I’m working with the tapatalk dev to get these WordPress issues resolved they have been bugs since 2009! Dev says he will fix the timeline too which is great it’s a widely known WordPress/tapatalk issue so will be great for many sites that want to use WordPress and tapatalk. I hope they get it fixed soon until then I disabled tapatalk here while testing

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Scooby
          Participant
            @scooby

I mainly use Safari while browsing the site and everything worked great until yesterday.  I see calium is reporting Safari is working for him, but unfortunately it is not for me.

The site looks good on Chrome, but I prefer Safari while browsing on my mac.

Attached are screenshots of what the main page looks like using Safari (just text) and Chrome (looks normal, with graphics and all).

randr,

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

I’m a Mac guy too. Your being served a cached landing page still. Either clear your cache or what till a update to landing page is done it will clear

for IOS and Android

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Added a contact on bottom right of page kinda sucks having it there but until I make a link it will be there for issues to email admin@vpinball.com

for IOS and Android

Scooby
                Participant
                  @scooby

The site looks great on my mac again, thanks!

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

YAY! Sorry about all the issues but things happen.

If someone subscribes to a thread or download section is everyone getting emails on updates?

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                    Participant
                      @borgdog
                      MemberContributorvip

have not subscribed to anything, just popped in to say nice logo  :good:

ICPjuggla
                        @icpjuggla
                        MembervipModerator

I don’t get PM e-mail notifications and I have the setting turned on.. :-(

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

New logo provided by Hauntfreaks. what do you guys think? Working on t-shirts :)

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                          Participant
                            @borgdog
                            MemberContributorvip

I need some new t-shirts :)  as long as they are not white.

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Been having issues with hotmail and live email accounts bouncing back since i moved to the new server  resetup SPF records and hope after  they take/update that this will be working better! Sorry to anyone with hotmail or live email you should be getting activations and updates soon.

for IOS and Android

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Manually activated 3 more hotmail accounts. Not sure why mail server dont like hotmail/live mail accounts but working on it.

for IOS and Android

Clark Kent
                                Participant
                                  @clarkkent
                                  MemberContributor

From all vp forums I like this one the most – but t’s so awful slow. Any chance to make it faster in future?

BorgDog
                                  Participant
                                    @borgdog
                                    MemberContributorvip

I’m with Clark on this, downloads are very very fast compared to other places, it’s just loading the page and moving around the site that is slow for me.  Oh, and the uploading file process is downright painful.  sorry, I know it’s a wip

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Working on it. Its wordpress so everything is not easy to do but I do like the look too! I will continue to work on improving the speed as I learn more about optimizing everything. If anyone knows PHP hit me up!

I will add I want to only make this site better and better its still very new :)

for IOS and Android

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Changed site stats under forum index(who is online) redid code to maybe improve load speeds? The stats are not correct as I just installed it so I will give it some time and see if it helps at all for speed. I am working on things so keep the comments coming please! we can make this a great site :good:

for IOS and Android

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

i had to crash site just for fun! back up now. :) lol

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Made some changes to forums order and changed from category to forum not sure if it will help. I will keep digging/testing :scratch: might be better… I cannot tell a bit?

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?