Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

Hi,

I have absolutely no skill set here or the inclination to learn, so I was wondering if I could commission someone to make me a custom DMD video with instruction on how to use the table, such as “Use flippers to scroll through tables” and “Press Start to select a table” etc.

My table is Family Guy themed and it would be really cool to have a Family Guy themed DMD video, but to be honest, just a generic text only video that’s quick and easy for someone would suffice just fine.

If interested, PM me and I’ll be more than happy to pay someone to do this for me.

In the mean time, if anyone knows of any generic ones I could use, I’d greatly appreciate a link.

Thanks so much,

–J

freneticamnesic
    @freneticamnesic
    vipModeratorMember

Have you looked at my post here?

The No Real DMD Color videos might suit you? If you have any ideas though post em up and I can make em pretty easily!

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

I’m not familiar with those. I’ll check that link out now.

I’m thinking just something simple.  Even text with no graphics would be great to just get something up and running, unless you personally would be interested in making me a “Family Guy” themed one for which I’d be happy to pay you for your time and effort.

The text should be something simple like, “Use flippers to scroll through tables” “Press Start to select table” etc.

Can you make me something simple to get started?

I’d greatly appreciate it! :)

Thanks so much,

–J

jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

It looks like you’re really good at this!  You made all those yourself?  Wow!

Would you be interested in making me a Family Guy themed one with the text I mentioned in my last post?

If so, feel free to PM me and I’ll get your PayPal email address and pay you for your time and effort.

Thanks so much!

–J

freneticamnesic
    @freneticamnesic
    vipModeratorMember

Yep I’ll do something tonight stay tuned

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

Thanks so much!  You’re my hero! :)

freneticamnesic
    @freneticamnesic
    vipModeratorMember

By the way, there is one in there that says what you want already so you don’t have to wait. It’s not family guy themed but yea – just want to make sure you’re not overlooking it

Punch it!

Attachments:
    jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

Thanks!  I didn’t see that.  That would work just fine, actually.

freneticamnesic
    @freneticamnesic
    vipModeratorMember

Well there ya go lol

Punch it!

jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

I’d still like to see a Family Guy one if you’re willing lol.

freneticamnesic
    @freneticamnesic
    vipModeratorMember

how about this

Punch it!

Attachments:
    jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

Freakin Sweet!  You are so awesome!  Feel free to send me your PayPal address and I’ll send you some $ as I promised.

Thank you SO MUCH for this.  It looks totally awesome and is perfect!

–J

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

LOL You even sound like Peter Griffen saying “Freakin Sweet”

Nice work Fren

jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

:) – This really is nice work.  Thanks again!

wrd1972
    Participant
    @wrd1972
    MembervipContributor

Fren,
    Great work.

What would be the process for creating a very “animated” video like the PinballX vid you see when browsing the tables. I love that 3D effect animation they have. Is it possible to somehow replace “PinballX” with “Fill-in-the-blank” and the animation work or is it more complicated than that?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Agree – would like to know a bit more about what you did to make that one. Photoshop anim again … ?

jevansoh
    Participant
    @jevansoh

Which one are you guys talking about?  I’d like to check it out.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

@wrd1972 To change only the animation in PinballX you just replace the file “Dmd Real DMD Color.mp4” with the animation you prefer instead. How to make it look nice, is another question.

freneticamnesic
    @freneticamnesic
    vipModeratorMember

Fren, Great work. What would be the process for creating a very “animated” video like the PinballX vid you see when browsing the tables. I love that 3D effect animation they have. Is it possible to somehow replace “PinballX” with “Fill-in-the-blank” and the animation work or is it more complicated than that?

Which animation? The No DMD animation that defaults in PinballX? I think the effects would be hard to do but once you do one you could change the text easily. I deleted it from my PC – can someone upload the video here? @randr

The process is just creating a video timeline/frame animation in photoshop. If you add text and create an animation, it’s easy to just change the text, it changes the whole animation.

Punch it!

Attachments:
    Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

Is this file you are talking about @Freneticamnesic?

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW