This topic contains 333 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  randr 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 334 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

1B9396E9-D5F9-4DFD-A570-C74FD126DE91

3E74AC9D-CE4A-4ED8-B956-578596B8EBCD

Huge shot out to @rysr I got a stick today in the mail.

Thank you!!

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  randr.
     TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

1B9396E9-D5F9-4DFD-A570-C74FD126DE91Huge shot out to @rysr I got a stick today in the mail.

Thank you!!

Not sure if you need more…but what about these?

https://arcadefixit.com/product.sc?productId=840

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I purchased some from that place 3 months ago! Nothing! No email no way to contact them. But I paid for 2!

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

TerryRed 

I purchased some from that place 3 months ago! Nothing! No email no way to contact them. But I paid for 2!

That sucks…you would think some place would have repo parts… marco,etc?

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

They do have a phone number.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@aldiode

if the ball gets on front side of bar does it hit glass and fall back to playfield OR on my build it sits on bar glass side so i need to bump machine to get it back on bar/playfield side. I think i may have not accounted for felt thickness between wood and glass and i have 1/8″ to much space between glass and bar. thoughts?

ALDiode 
    Participant

@randr

The ball should not cross the mid point of the bar. Perhaps a little adjustment to the front leg levelers for a slight tilt of the cabinet to the rear will keep that from happening to you? I have had to do the same to keep the ball leaning against the playfield.

AL

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@aldiode yes that would solve it for sure. only happened once on steep rod tilting but figured my glass might be just a bit to far away. leaning back would totally fix it. or removing about 1/8′ thickness on wood slats that the felt is tacked to

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Joystick shafts installed so basically working. My son in-law playing and he is very good at it. Cannot imagine playing without proper joystick and leaf  switches as game requires a slight touch for sure!

anyways here is my “vertical” video.. sorry

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

sweet!  me thinks he’s played before  :good:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

All afternoon! But is his first time today. Honestly I don’t even want to play the thing after building it  :wacko: so I’m glad he is having a good time

Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Very nice game and gameplay !

TerryRed 

All afternoon! But is his first time today. Honestly I don’t even want to play the thing after building it :wacko: so I’m glad he is having a good time

I was like that with almost every project! When I first built my simpit…i powered through that in a bit over 1 week. I was so sore, that I didnt play it for 2 weeks afterward. Now the 12 tranducers in it offer both massage and dislocation.. :)

Fantastic stuff seeing this get to an end result. Take some rest…and come back to it when all the tools and pieces are gone, and you can simply enjoy it.

robwaade 
    Participant

looks awesome :yahoo:

The Loafer 
    Participant

That was an amazing demonstration of how to play this game, he’s good!  This also really reflects the fantastic job you’ve done Jason, wow!

bjschneider93 
    Participant

Really cool

luquio2008 
    Participant

You can share your project?

Or the image to be able to print and make the holes?

I would need if possible the design of the playing field please.

thank you very much!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  luquio2008.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

The cnc file I have not made available. Or the graphics! Someone already got a hold of my graphic image and is selling it so I don’t think I’ll be offering it any time soon  sorry

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Had not seen the August 5th video.. that is really… like really impressive. I’m just shaking my head at your expertise/talent.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Yes turned out great. Only have one finished. Still need to finish other 2

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 334 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account