Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 261 total)
  • Author
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Anyone know why my dmd is not in color?

IMG_1858

It should be in color
    Are you using flexDMD or UltraDMD ?

darthwhat
    Participant
    @darthwhat

ultradmd, I dont know what the other one is.

rrob
    Participant
    @rrob

What should I do when I start table the puppack doesn’t start and pindmd isn’t showing anything inside Visual Pinball, no front end. Not sure where to start…

‘ ***********************************************************************************************
    ‘ GAME OPTIONS
    ‘ ***********************************************************************************************
    Const PUPpack = True ‘ Plays videos using PinUP system replacing backglass animations
    ‘ and some images
    Const BallsPerGame = 5 ‘ 3 or 5 or whatever you need up to 99
    Const maxPlayers = 4 ‘ More than 1 player has not been tested very well
    Const MaxMultiballs = 4 ‘ Max number of balls on playfield during multiball mode(s)
    Const ExtraBallScore = 100000
    Const ReplayScore = 250000
    Const MegaJackpot = 80000
    Const SuperJackpot = 25000
    Const CastleDoorHits = 2
    Const WitchHurryUpStartHits = 3
    Const WitchHurryUpStopHits = 2

‘ UltraDMD Option
    Const UltraDMD_Option = False ‘ True turns on UltraDMD

‘ DMD on Apron Option
    Const DMD_Option = True ‘ True places a DMD on the Apron

‘ Forces the creation and running of the Backglass server if B2SON is False
    Const B2SOverride = False

‘ Load the core.vbs for supporting Subs and functions
    LoadCoreFiles

outhere
    @outhere

You can start your ultradmd from the exe inside your XDMD and/or ultradmd folder depending on which one you have there to same
    Should open a window if you right click it a menu should open make sure at the top of the menu that you have true color checked
    Latest version if needed  — UltraDMD version 1.4.16050500
    https://ultradmd.wordpress.com/download/

darthwhat
    Participant
    @darthwhat

You can start your ultradmd from the exe inside your XDMD and/or ultradmd folder depending on which one you have there to same

Should open a window if you right click it a menu should open make sure at the top of the menu that you have true color checked

So in doing this I did not have a option to check true color, it wasn’t there. So I updated ultradmd to the newest version and now I see the color dmd as well as that option. Thank you again Outhere! You’ve been my hero today lol

rrob
    Participant
    @rrob

darthwhat and bruce – any ideas?

rrob
    Participant
    @rrob

Bump

outhere
    @outhere

Bump

Not all puppacks are made in the same manner you may need to check your full set up or do you have the other 50 Puppacks working

Check the Directions, Videos by Terryred, Videos by Nailbuster And troubleshooting if needed… It is very important that you follow every step correctly or you will have problems..
    http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

rrob
    Participant
    @rrob

SOLVED: not sure how I missed dmddevice in XDMD folder then unblocked it. Thank you!

crutch
    Participant
    @crutch

Hey everyone. I have all of the UltraDMD tables on my cad using FlexDMD now. With the exception of WOZ, Kiss Stern, and Last Starfighter. Can any of you help me with WOZ and or point me in the right direction. Any help is greatly appreciated.

outhere
    @outhere

Hey everyone. I have all of the UltraDMD tables on my cad using FlexDMD now. With the exception of WOZ, Kiss Stern, and Last Starfighter. Can any of you help me with WOZ and or point me in the right direction. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You’re converting the scripts over to flexDMD?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    crutch
    Participant
    @crutch

Yes. Trying to convert them to use flexdmd.

richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

Awesome work….need a little help.  I can’t get any of the four quadrant videos to work.

All the full screen videos are working fine.  But not getting videos in any of the 4 quadrants on the backglass.  Are there videos that are supposed to be playing in each of these 4 quadrants?

Tried the 4gb patch, but no improvement.  All my other tables (pup and otherwise) are working fine.  I have a pretty good rig (Dell, Intel i5, 8gb ram, Nvidia GTX 1650 4gb) Three screen cabinet.

What should the pup pack setting for the 4 quads be…..ForceOn? ForceBack? ForcePop? Show?

Any other suggestions to get them to work?

richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

So, after a bit of tweaking, I think I got this working.  Just thought I’d share in case anyone else can benefit from my experience.  I turned off the UltraDMD and turned on the ApronDMD.  Then in the pup pack editor I changed the screen designation for the topper and all the backbox popups to be on my third monitor (normally used for the DMD).  When there is not backbox popup happening, the screen displays the topper.  After the popup is done, the topper image returns.

The only videos I kept on the backbox monitor were the full screen videos, like GAME OVER and TOTO.

In my cabinet this virtual DMD display is a 14″ pc monitor.  My bezel is a piece of plexiglass which is blacked out around this monitor leaving an 11″ wide by 6.5″ high opening which works great for showing full screen video.

This setup works really well for me on all my other games. Games like Munsters, I also moved the videos to this monitor.  On other PUP games with a ‘traditional’ DMD and a topper, I split this window and use the top half for the topper and the bottom half for the DMD (see attached pics).

Sorry, can’t seem to attach more than one picture…..?

Attachments:
    richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

another pic

Attachments:
    richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

Munsters

Attachments:
    richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

and Lethal Weapon

Attachments:
    pkokta
    Participant
    @pkokta

Same here, I can’t stand the shadowy overlay that creates dark sections on the general playfield.  Anyone know how to turn it off or remove it?  Almost looks like simulated glass effect.

Tedage
    Participant
    @tedage

Hi, is there any way to hide the dmd showing the scores etc  on the table, I prefer to use the Ultra DMD only ?

Thanks

richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

Yes, go in and edit the script.  Look for the option to hide the apron dmd and turn it off.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 261 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW