Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 256 total)
  • Author
    pkokta
    Participant
    @pkokta

Changed the backglass to be just pure black, and raised the environmental lighting levels a bit.  Looks amazing now!

AJ-KP928
    Participant
    @aj-kp928

Thanks for this awesome table

manwichman44
    Participant
    @manwichman44

I have the same issue. Any fix?

manwichman44
    Participant
    @manwichman44

Hey there, I’ve got something weird with the new version where there’s a reflection on the playfield of Dorothy over the witch at the bottom, it wasn’t like this before?

There’s also 3 versions of each of the graphics sets in image manager? is it OK to delete the older ones and blueprints to save a bit of space?

wozoverlayweird

I have the same issue. Any fix?

pkokta
    Participant
    @pkokta

Change the backglass to all black in the editor – that will remove the image coming through from the bottom

dpeck3
    Participant
    @dpeck3

Thanks for the video. I have tried everything to get my pup pack videos to work. Have a suggestion? The backglass and DMD work fine but no videos. Do I need to rename the pup pack folder something different or take them out of the folder? Thanks.

Dee666
    Participant
    @dee666

Hi all I’m new to the forum. This is a beautiful table and pup pack and seems to be working for me apart from the dmd. UltraDMD is installed and working with other tables and I don’t get any errors at launch. Do I need to enable or add anything in script? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks you

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

in script?  —  Line 244

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Dee666
    Participant
    @dee666

Hi, thanks for the quick response. Yes I looked and it has it set to ‘True‘ like below,

‘ UltraDMD Option
    Const UltraDMD_Option = True ‘ True turns on UltraDMD

‘ DMD on Apron Option
    Const DMD_Option = True ‘ True places a DMD on the Apron

But I only see the topper and the backglass with videos, isn’t there meant to be a normal DMD also?

Thanks

razielsghost26
    Participant
    @razielsghost26

First, let me say this is a great table! Thanks to all those who had a part in creating in. I do have a question for the group. I have the table working and pup pack installed correctly, but I am having a few issues. First, not all video triggers appear to be working (EC ball lock, intro video, and a few others). Also, when the ball drains on the, “there’s no place like home” the pup triggers the video, but the table completely freezes and the video just does an endless loop. Has this happened to anyone else? Or is there a fix to this?

richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

OK, so I had this all working, then I upgraded my pinup system from 1.4.0 to 1.4.5 (and all releases in between).  I had to go into several of my PUP Pack configs and re-do them because for some reason the upgrade messed up some of my custom settings.  However, the WoZ table is still working fine, but the only thing is now the Attract video won’t play.  I can hear the sound from it but it doesn’t show up on the backglass.

I can go into Windows explorer, click on the Attract.MP4 file and it plays….but from within the game it will not.  Any ideas?

richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

I just did a full, from scratch install of vpx and the pup system on a new pc cabinet build.  I have microsoft .net 4.5 on it.  Woz is the only table I cant get to work.  I’m getting that “needs .net 3.5 error”.  I thought  that the.net framework was backward compatible…why isnt woz working on my new system??

outhere
    @outhere

It took less then one minute to find this
    It’s always a good idea to go through the support topic because there is a good chance that somebody else had the same problem
    This may help  — https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/woz-original-2018/#post-108305

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by outhere.
    Chriss4198
    Participant
    @chriss4198

Hi all, running WOZ with 3 screen set up, with 3rd being real DMD. Can’t seems to get video running or DMD functioning. DMD is not working either for stranger things et al. Know this is bigger issue, perhaps point me in the right direction? Thx in advance! Newbie but learning more every day.. :yahoo:

outhere
    @outhere

Which RealDMD do you have?
    Do you have UltraDMD turned on in the table script?
    Do you your real DMD working with other UltraDMD Games?

Chriss4198
    Participant
    @chriss4198

Thanks for the quick reply outhere!
    I have PinDMD. Currently do not have DMD working on any UltraDMD tables.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

PinDMD 1,2 or 3 ? Believe the procedure is the same though. A long time ago, I mentioned how I got UltraDMD to show its output on my PinDMD3.

https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/pindmd3-replacing-pindmd-dll-for-dmddevice-dll/

I believe the files put into xdmd folder – still applies for this guide. Don’t downgrade the freezy files. 1.8 works great. And, if you don’t have firmware 1.14, (and by PinDMD, you mean PinDMD3 ) then get it.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Thalamus.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Thalamus.
    htamas
    Participant
    @htamas

I’m floored how good this table is, especially considering that it is completely scripted, with no ROM emulation. Amazing talents from all contributors, thank you.

I have a couple of questions regarding the DMD. Contrary to screen shots I have seen in this thread, for me the DMD only shows the current score (and the feet of the witch in the background), but not the Ball in Play or Player information like what the apron DMD has. What am I missing here in my setup?

Also, the info that appears on the right apron DMD, such as ‘shoot the skillshot’ and time remaining etc. never shows on the UltraDMD. Is there a way to get that? I would rather prefer to disable the apron DMD and have everything on the regular DMD screen.

outhere
    @outhere

I’m floored how good this table is, especially considering that it is completely scripted, with no ROM emulation. Amazing talents from all contributors, thank you.
    I have a couple of questions regarding the DMD. Contrary to screen shots I have seen in this thread, for me the DMD only shows the current score (and the feet of the witch in the background), but not the Ball in Play or Player information like what the apron DMD has. What am I missing here in my setup?
    Also, the info that appears on the right apron DMD, such as ‘shoot the skillshot’ and time remaining etc. never shows on the UltraDMD. Is there a way to get that? I would rather prefer to disable the apron DMD and have everything on the regular DMD screen.

I believe that’s the way it is
    If you want anything else you will have to start coding the game

richiep1
    Participant
    @richiep1

ckpin (or anyone) is there a way to get this table running using Microsoft Framework .net 4.5 and without having to activate .net 3.5?

I had this working on my 1080p cabinet, but I’ve upgraded to a better pc, graphics card and 4k playfield and this is the only table out of over 200 that won’t run due to this .net 3.5 error.

My cab is offline and I’m also hesitant to enable some old version of .net when I have everything working under .net 4.5.  Also, can’t really understand why this doesn’t work and needs .net 3.5 any way.  Does anyone have any intel on this?  Maybe I can make some changes in the script to override this??

Thanks to ckpin and all you guys who put this content out there…..it’s all awesome.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 256 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW