WoZ (Original 2018)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    roccodimarco
    Participant
      @roccodimarco

Not sure if this is on my end or not, but it this set up for two screen or three screen only? When I run the tables everything works, but the topper is too big and goes across the backglass and the dmd covers the backglass as well. My solution was to just turn off the topper and dmd since there is a dmd on the pf.

This solution works for me, but I was curious if there was a way to change it? Regardless, what a beautiful table!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      ckpin
      Participant
        @ckpin

roccodimarco – the setup assumed three screens and as you have already figured out the solution is to turn off the topper and dmd.  TerryRed has also pointed out that it would be better to have the topper off by default anyway.  More items for the next version.

alistair
        Participant
          @alistaircg

ok maybe I am still hangover, is this original or an actual Vp of the original Oz pin by Jersey Jack?

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

A good Question, but i think “both”.

bjschneider93
            Participant
              @bjschneider93

Pricing cards are in the very back of the downloadable manual but it doesn’t appear that an instruction card exists. Oh well. Maybe the rules are too deep?

shaman
              Participant
                @shaman

Been following this WIP, so happy to see the result….what an amazing amount of work!   :yahoo:   :yes:

ginox
                Participant
                  @ginox

Disable B2S set in VPX Preferences  ..niente da fare   non funziona lo stesso

Jopp
                  Participant
                    @joppnl

What a beauty!

Going through the (PAPA)rules step-by-step to learn the machine better and better…

Today I had a ‘lost-ball’.

It was sitting in the area behind the castle door on the upper left PF.

Couldn’t shake it off so had to wait for a ball-search (took long time), then it couldn’t find the ball and terminated this (5th) ball so end-of -game as well.

It was sitting here:

So…..have to give it an other try to set a new HS….not a problem with this fantastic table, Thanks again!

My favorite pinball machine?
                    Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

DGPG35
                    Participant
                      @dgpg35

As Terry stated above the BG does not fill a 16:9 1080p screen (black bar at bottom), will try his fix.

• Ooops… it’s for the messages that pop up, it just looks wrong until they do.  ;-)

Thank you for the table.  :good

Pinfreak9000
                      Participant
                        @pinfreak90

Is this not playable for Desktop User like me? This isn’t fair. i want to Play this Game so much. Please someone, make a Desktop Version. :negative:   :cry:

outhere
                          @outhere
                          MemberContributorvipModerator

works on my Desktop

Pinfreak9000
                          Participant
                            @pinfreak90

But without the animated Backglass right? And that’s what i mean not for Desktop User. :-(

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

Well. A Desktop user normally have just one monitor. You could however run the emulator in windowed mode not taking up all the screen space and put the db2s on the side of it. You really can’t expect to be able to run everything optimally in VP anymore with just one monitor. It’s just a fact I’m afraid.

Danomyte
                              Participant
                                @danomyte

Firstly, AMAZING!  In every way.  The table itself, the amount of people who collaborated to all the extras this table has.  It’s not your average bear.

I have one problem which may not even be directly related to the table.  When I play it in VPX 10.5 it loads the UltraDMD into my 3rd monitor (3rd monitor for DMD only) perfect!  When I try to load the table in PinballX the DMD does not load in 3rd monitor but on my 1st monitor (playfield).

I have dragged it over many times and saved it to third screen but in Pinball X it always loads on playfield.  None of my other UltraDMD tables do this or has an issue.  For example AMH, Kiss 2015, JPs Ghostbusters, even Stranger Things Stranger Edition which also uses a PUP pack.

Any ideas?

Once again, thanks to all who delivered this great and addictive table.  Brava!

LynnInDenver
                                Participant
                                  @lynnindenver

PinballX has a nasty habit of being set to override by default whatever VPX/whatever settings with what it’s been told to use for that setting. Double check to make sure it isn’t overriding anything you’re setting for things like DMD.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                                  Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                                  Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

dburg30
                                  Participant
                                    @dburg30

Totally new issue for me.. Never run into anything like this.  Getting a Fatal Error: unable to create texture! E_OUTOFMEMORY (0x8007000e: ran out of memory) at RenderDevice.cpp:1203

Any clue where I want to start on that issue?

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    Thalamus
                                      @thalamus
                                      ContributorMemberModerator

Reduce the max texture dimensions under video options. This is a graphics error message. I’m not sure if you can get that error if db2s crashes ?! For this table, many people have patched the db2sserver.

Draxonic
                                      Participant
                                        @draxonic

Table is working great and I’m really enjoying it on my cabinet. Finding that the ball seems to go down the right side a little too easy! LOL.

Only issue I’m having is that when I exit the table, UltraDMD seems to crash. Not sure why. It’s not happening with any of my other UltraDMD tables. I just tested Stranger Things and America’s Most Haunted and they both work (and exit) just fine, so it’s something specific to WoZ.

outhere
                                          @outhere
                                          MemberContributorvipModerator

Does jaws and 3 angels work OK?

Draxonic
                                          Participant
                                            @draxonic

Does jaws and 3 angels work OK?

I don’t have either of those tables installed. Never mind anyway. I’ve restored a backup because the update to 10.6 broke all my colour DMD tables anyway.  :unsure:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 270 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?