WoZ (Original 2018)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    rennervision
    Participant
      @rennervision

I’m very new to the whole PuP Pack stuff, but I suspect there’s a little more to it than just sticking the files into C:\Visual Pinball\Tables\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\woz_original and then skipping down the yellow brick road on a grand adventure.

Once I found this…

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide#installing_pinup_system

…I decided in the amount of time it would take me to figure out how to do this, I could have beaten both wizard modes on the WoZ table.   :wacko:

Oldschool4
      Participant
        @oldschool4

Im think that file path is incorrect for pupvideos,should be C:\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\woz.??

charlieshakur
        Participant
          @charlieshakur

ok so anyone tell me how to edit the b2s as it dont fit on my screen no more i have the black line at the bottom and love this table so want it to look rite :)

charlieshakur
          Participant
            @charlieshakur

could i grab your edited b2s for 16.9 please i tried to edit mine but no luck

Billmcse
            Participant
              @billmcse

I have two errors when I run this table. Ultra DMD works and so does the backglass. Errors are:

Line 8781 Object Required: ”

Line 6433 Object required: ‘flash_dict’

anyone have any ideas, clues or get this error?

1 user thanked author for this post.
              crazy4cab
              Participant
                @lorenzo

Thanks for sharing this incredible table and the Pup Pack.
                I can’t load the table, someone can help me to fix the problem.

Thanks for The assistance

Sixtoe
                Participant
                  @kiella

Hi there, I have an issue with the backglass being hidden, however, it doesn’t seem to be the same as the rest…

I’ve got a 2 screen machine, and stranger things (and every other table) works fine, however in WoZ the topper (pup0) is permanently in focus and always blocks the backglass (form1).

I tried literally everything I can think of, the topper is disabled in pup (as I don’t have one) but that doesn’t seem to make a difference, the way I’ve worked around it is to just rename the topper video so it doesn’t load and that works fine, however that’s clunky. I’m wondering if I’m missing a setting or something?

Kingspian
                  Participant
                    @kingspian

I got an Controller Error for this Table in the script. Anyway to fix it?
                    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602281369976045593/604441534405804043/Pinball_Error.png

Nevermind. :)

Kingspian
                    Participant
                      @kingspian

THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

My next wish that I would love to see come out on Visual Pinball?
                      Willy Wonka Pinball. That’s definitely a must!!!

I’m so glad I download the PinUP. Works 100% with the game. I shall say to you whoever made this pinball?

WELL DONE!!!!! B-) B-) B-) B-)

baalisan
                      Participant
                        @baalisan

Great table!  Thanks!   :good:

I am a DT user and having an issue with the backglass being too big covering about 2/3 of the screen.  I tried to shrink it down but no luck so far.  I never use the backglass with other tables so don’t know what I am doing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Untitled

Thalamus
                          @thalamus
                          ContributorMemberModerator

screenres.txt decides the size of the backglass. Here is the values I use on my desktop machine.

baalisan
                          Participant
                            @baalisan

screenres.txt decides the size of the backglass. Here is the values I use on my desktop machine.

Thank you Thalamus, I really appreciate your help.

I edited the screenres.txt file with the values you said and the backglass disappeared on me lol.  I suspect my earlier meddling with the backglass settings may have caused an issue.  I am sorry to be such an idiot.  Would you happen to know if these settings are correct please?

Untitled

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

Looks to be ok, but, I can’t really verify. I recommend that you set your desktop to windowed mode while you adjust the screenres. While adjusting, just put the main screen to a small resolution. It is there just so that you are able to see and adjust the backglass. I recommend people that play desktop to actually run in windowed mode and then have the backglass on the side. You could of course go for nailbusters version of the backglass, which should force it into the front. Still, fix your location first. Then experiment. Might be you need to patch the db2s server with the 4G patch that has been mentioned. I really haven’t played this table much so my experience with it is not great at all so maybe someone else can chime in here if you still got issues.

xenonph
                              Participant
                                @xenonph
                                MemberContributor

Try changing the 3rd and 4th numbers on your screenres.txt (3rd number is how wide the backglass is, 4th number is how tall the backglass is.)

(These numbers modify the backglass size. you can adjust to fit where it doesn’t overlap table.)

350 is small enough to keep it off table. You can make this number bigger if needed.

I am a DT user also, and most of my backglasses average from 350 to 400 before starting to interfere with playfield.

Then change the 6th number to 0.

(This will keep the backglass in upper left corner of screen.)

If you want to move the backglass to right side of table, you would add to the 6th number, until it fits perfectly on right side of table.

If you wanted to move the backglass towards the bottom of the screen you would add to the 7th number in screenres.txt. Zero keeps it at top of screen.

Hope this helps you.

TerryRed
                                  @terryred
                                  MemberContributorModerator

If you guys can be patient…. I will have a solution that will work for pup-packs and woz and directb2s all to work on a single screen Desktop setup. It works nicely. Hopefully I’ll have it posted over the next day or so.

woz on desktop

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                  newtopinball78
                                  Participant
                                    @newtopinball78

Does this table have addressable leds/matrix used in it??…..I looked in dof config tool and it looks like it should.

outhere
                                      @outhere
                                      MemberContributorvipModerator

Does this table have addressable leds/matrix used in it??…..I looked in dof config tool and it looks like it should.

No

baalisan
                                      Participant
                                        @baalisan

Thanks heaps again Thalamus I will also try that.

Awesome thank you xenonph I will experiment with that too!

Incredible TerryRed, take your time, don’t rush for our sake.  I really appreciate your work with PinUP, pup-packs etc, takes VP to a whole new level of fun, thank you very much!

drhotwing1
                                        Participant
                                          @drhotwing1

The work done on this table is amazing! Thank you to everyone involved. I do have one question, does anyone at all have the PUP pack working (and showing) in VR mode with this table? I’m going crazy trying to get PUP to show but no luck so far. Everything runs perfectly in desktop mode though. Am I missing something to get PUP to show in VR?

TerryRed
                                            @terryred
                                            MemberContributorModerator

The work done on this table is amazing! Thank you to everyone involved. I do have one question, does anyone at all have the PUP pack working (and showing) in VR mode with this table? I’m going crazy trying to get PUP to show but no luck so far. Everything runs perfectly in desktop mode though. Am I missing something to get PUP to show in VR?

Do you have the latest VPVR? You also need to enable “Capture PuP Player” in the Keys and Nudge settings.

Not all tables or pup-packs will work correctly in VPVR as its a workaround to hack VPX to work in OpenGL. So some elements of tables or lighting may be missing,etc.

As for WOZ in VPVR… it loads, and I can see the directb2s startup image…but that’s it. Other tables and PuP-Packs I have got to work in VR…but the pup-packs tend to run a little slow in VR in comparison to the real thing. It’s still pretty cool seeing my own PuP-Packs mostly working in VPVR!

I can get the WOZ table and pup-pack to play with normal VPX with Oculus VR desktop  though.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 270 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?