WWE WrestleMania Pinball question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Buddy
    Participant
      @buddy1971

Hey guys and girls I’m new here so if this is not the location to ask this question I apologize.

9 days ago I get finally my virtual pinball machine and after testing and find some amazing games I created a account here because the maker of the pinball said this was a great site with every week a few new pinballs games able to download.

I see a lot of games but I mis one that I would love to have and that is the WWE WrestleMania pinball game.

I don’t know if some Wizkid’s are developing this game at the moment or that they are going to do that in the near future?

I hope somebody knows something and is willing to share!!

Best regards,

Buddy

bord
        @bord
        MembervipContributorModerator

Pool of active authors seems shallow at the moment and it isn’t a very popular game. I’d be surprised if this was in development anywhere.

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Believe your are talking about the machine with the Spike system ? If that is correct. Currently, Pinmame doesn’t support any of the Spike or newer for that matter. The latest emulator is for the SAM MPU. It exists one game in the wild that emulates Spike, but, that is running over a custom dll. Not until a smart guy with some time on his hands will you be able to see these newer titles. And, like Bord said. You have to have someone to make the tables too.

bord
            @bord
            MembervipContributorModerator

Ah. That too. Didn’t realize WWE is Spike.

Buddy
            Participant
              @buddy1971

Thx guys for the answer, hope that one day somebody will make this game!!

Have a good one!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?