WWF Royal Rumble (Data East 1994)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

It’s called a Moonwalk Stat. And it happens from time to time on real pinball machines. But, well. I agree. On this it happens just to often to be realistic. Bloody nice color mod to the dmd for this table though.

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Ok i remember About this “Moonwalk”, but wasn’t it only at “Glasses” on PF, like Genesis or Black Hole ?

To this one, it’s a really bad Moonwalk – i think (and know) i can do this better IR ;-)

Thalamus
          @thalamus

Approx at 1:06 – happens the the best. It’s just … pinball. As I said, I agree, It happens too frequent on this table as it is now.

Thalamus
            @thalamus

Sounds more like a rom related problem than anything else. Tried to test the rom ? Does it start but show files missing ? That can happen if you don’t have a complete set. In the rom world you often save space by having one “mother” rom, and then for the children you need the mother in order to become complete. This is done to save harddrive space, but, can also lead to such problems.

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

For sure, based on ROM Options … you don’t Need another Table, even there isn’t another.

knightrider
              Participant
                @knightrdrx

without even playing i’m thinking about old wrestling clips for a puppack

sheltemke
                Participant
                  @sheltemke

Thank you so much for the update!

Unfortunately i have a stuck ball in first game:

additional info : Used visual pinball 10.6rev3743

stuck

I will test more, maybe never happen again who knows.

Next game, when wizard mode starts(Royal Rumble) i get this:

line905

It’s in hungarian means “index is outside from the range”

huh
                  Participant
                    @keithhov

I too crash in rumble mode, hopes its an easy fix, this version is really fun.

32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

index out of range error means that their are more balls on the table then what the ballhadow or ball rolling sound code supports

the default code is  set to support 5 balls; this table has 6 balls during multiball

I modified the hidden ramps past the diverter,  the ball should always make it to the mini PF floor once it gets past the diverter

even with weak shots.

Please test the updated table ( I set the back ramp diverter wall to visible to see  if its working correctly)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/56a5sqyzij42liw/WWF%20Royal%20Rumble%20%28Data%20East%201994%29.vpx?dl=0

I’m going to have to download the VP9 table, it seems like Ramp44  (currently hidden)

might need to be set as visible or I might need to make a primitive.  the ball is currently floating from the back diverter to the wire ramp.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Dark
                        @dark
                        vipMemberContributor

Thank you for sharing this table! I have a problem with the flippers, they get stuck in up-position, have big lags or even don´t react at all. All other VPX tables I have are working fine for me, so I am wondering if there is a way to fix this issue. Due to another post I found I have tried with and without db2s, but this doesn´t make any difference…

This sounds like it could be a b2s issue to me.  If the table script is calling for a b2s but one wasn’t found it can cause these kinds of issues.

3dcreation

jbg4208
                        Participant
                          @jbg4208

index out of range error means that their are more balls on the table then what the ballhadow or ball rolling sound code supports

the default code is  set to support 5 balls; this table has 6 balls during multiball

I modified the hidden ramps past the diverter,  the ball should always make it to the mini PF floor once it gets past the diverter

even with weak shots.

Please test the updated table ( I set the back ramp diverter wall to visible to see  if its working correctly)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/56a5sqyzij42liw/WWF%20Royal%20Rumble%20%28Data%20East%201994%29.vpx?dl=0

I’m going to have to download the VP9 table, it seems like Ramp44  (currently hidden)

might need to be set as visible or I might need to make a primitive.  the ball is currently floating from the back diverter to the wire ramp.

Ok, stuck a ball, from the latest dropbox, in the picture attached. Went up the ramp on an average shot. It wasnt overly hard. And around everything in the back, to its final resting place.

WWF lost ball

huh
                          Participant
                            @keithhov

Ball still getting stuck up in the ring.

Thanks for the update

DuMichAuch
                            Participant
                              @dumichauch

Same here, after switching the walls by the diverter in the ring, sometimes the balls dropping behind it.

32assassin
                              Participant
                                @32assassin

even with weak shots.

Ok, stuck a ball, from the latest dropbox, in the picture attached. Went up the ramp on an average shot. It wasnt overly hard. And around everything in the back, to its final resting place.

WWF lost ball

for some reason I set Wall003  as a toy,

problem should be fixed now

Ramp001 and Ramp41 also had the right wall set to 0 –> changed to 62

same link

sheltemke
                                Participant
                                  @sheltemke

I played 2 with 2 royal rumble. Not error yet :)

Thank you so much again for this amazing update! I will test more.

huh
                                  Participant
                                    @keithhov

How do you enable the buy in ball button?  I added a line to script fix on an earlier version but I don’t know where to place the line..     “If keycode = keyFront Then vpmTimer.pulsesw 8”

32assassin
                                    Participant
                                      @32assassin

@huh

the older tables had this

If Keycode = keyBuyInButton then Controller.Switch(8) = 1

I did not find a reference to keyBuyInButton in the Data East or VPMkeys  vbs files.

keyFront was labeled as the buy in button

keyFront = 3 '(2) Front button (e.g. buy-in)

so I added both, try the updated table (same link)   one of them should work

if their is no more bugs found I will upload the current table as version 2.1

DeathInc
                                      Participant
                                        @deathincclan

32assassin, I am getting a error on line 245 Varible is undefined ‘KeyBuyInButton’ It is happening right around the “playfield high power disabled by coin door interlock”. Is this the error you were refering to above?  The older version played fine.  Just wondering if their is anything I can do about it.

Thanks

*Edit—I commented (‘) line 245 and 255 out and now it seems to be cool.  Just a heads up.

Thank you

asterixetobelix
                                        Participant
                                          @asterixetobelix

I get an error with Controller.Switch so I use the plunger code below to solve it and it seems to work now :

‘**********************************************************************************************************
                                          ‘Plunger code
                                          ‘**********************************************************************************************************

Sub Table1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode)

If Keycode = LeftFlipperKey then Controller.Switch(63) = 1
                                          If Keycode = RightFlipperKey then Controller.Switch(64) = 1
                                          If keycode = PlungerKey Then Controller.Switch(62) = 1
                                          If KeyDownHandler(keycode) Then Exit Sub
                                          End Sub

Sub Table1_KeyUp(ByVal KeyCode)

If Keycode = LeftFlipperKey then Controller.Switch(63) = 0
                                          If Keycode = RightFlipperKey then Controller.Switch(64) = 0
                                          If keycode = PlungerKey Then Controller.Switch(62) = 0
                                          If KeyUpHandler(keycode) Then Exit Sub
                                          End Sub

‘ Impulse Plunger
                                          dim plungerIM

Const IMPowerSetting = 40 ‘ Plunger Power
                                          Const IMTime = 0.6 ‘ Time in seconds for Full Plunge
                                          Set plungerIM = New cvpmImpulseP
                                          With plungerIM
                                          .InitImpulseP swPlunger, IMPowerSetting, IMTime
                                          .Random 0.3
                                          .Switch 16
                                          .InitExitSnd SoundFX(“Popper”,DOFContactors), SoundFX(“Solenoid”,DOFContactors)
                                          .CreateEvents “plungerIM”
                                          End With

STAT
                                          Participant
                                            @stefanaustria
                                            MemberContributor

Guys, can someone explain, why i/and also Screen above … have not a rounded Ramp ? :unsure:
                                            I double-checked all with Detail Sliders and so on …

RR_1

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 59 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?