Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    visualpinballfan
    Participant
    @johndo

thanks for the update, will try it out this weekend.

Rik L
    Participant
    @cynsin

Error at the royal rumble around 1 billion points

Rik L
    Participant
    @cynsin

IMG_20190803_102029

Happened right as wizard mode started around 1 billion points

LynnInDenver
    Participant
    @lynnindenver

That looks like what I’ve seen before while working on my template table – what happens is the table has a pile of objects to use for ball shadows, but it errors out when the ball count exceeds the number of available shadows, it’s an “object not found” error, and understandable that it will halt the table and drop back to the editor as it may well be a serious error. The shadows are usually kept at the lower right of the table, under the apron or just off to the side. You’ll need to copy and paste a copy of one of those shadows, and rename it to continue the sequence of numbers.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
    Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
    Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

32assassin
    Participant
    @32assassin

IMG_20190803_102029

Happened right as wizard mode started around 1 billion points

That looks like what I’ve seen before while working on my template table – what happens is the table has a pile of objects to use for ball shadows, but it errors out when the ball count exceeds the number of available shadows, it’s an “object not found” error, and understandable that it will halt the table and drop back to the editor as it may well be a serious error. The shadows are usually kept at the lower right of the table, under the apron or just off to the side. You’ll need to copy and paste a copy of one of those shadows, and rename it to continue the sequence of numbers.

I explained this error a few posts back

the current table

BallShadow = Array (BallShadow1,BallShadow2,BallShadow3,BallShadow4,BallShadow5,BallShadow6,BallShadow7,BallShadow8)

your table code ONLY goes to BallShadow5

update your table –> problem solved

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Rik L
    Participant
    @cynsin

Weird I thought I had the latest. Does it fix the  stuck at the top by the right rollover?

roccodimarco
    Participant
    @roccodimarco

This may just be my computer running out of hdd space, but since the latest update this table now suffers stuttering. I never had this happen on this table before. Anyone else notice this, or is it just my pc? I’m guessing the latter.  Scratch all that.  It was my stupid windows security coming back on.  I thought I disabled it for good.

Manolo / ICE
    Participant
    @kamerik

Thanks ! Nice table  :good:

drinklime
    Participant
    @drinklime

i love this table but my flippers get stuck ? seems weird any ideas ?

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Stuck flippers are almost always related to that the table was started for the first time with a new rom. Exit and restart again should clear it out. OR it can also be related to a “bad” backglass.

drinklime
    Participant
    @drinklime

sweet, its working great now, this is cool :good:

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW