X-Men The Animated Series Pup-Pack

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Denisstewbuilder
    Participant
      @denisstewbuilder

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/x-men-the-animated-series-pup-pack/

Here’s a Pup-Pack for the Stern X-men table I’ve been working on based on the X-Men: The Animated Series. Rewatching the show there’s a ton of influence from it on the table, they straight up lifted the Rogue DMD animation from the intro, so I think it fits the theme very well. There has been no HD release of the X-men Animated Series but I tried to get the highest resolution episodes I could find.

UPDATE: I was dumb, somewhere along the PUP updates from 1.42 to 1.45 I miss clicked and didn’t transfer all the files over, this caused obviously affected the pup making process in some way. I have updated everything correctly I believe and updated the pack.

djinfinity907
      Participant
        @djinfinity907

Can’t wait to give this a go. does it work on the X-Men LE table? I like the animated series as it is closer to the original comics than the live action movies. Thank you so much :good:

Denisstewbuilder
        Participant
          @denisstewbuilder

Yeah, I made it with the LE version that was released in August, I think.

elvinu
          Participant
            @elvinu

Those Lyrics to the title song are hilarious!!!  Well done!!!

Denisstewbuilder
            Participant
              @denisstewbuilder

Thanks! I put that in there as a dumb Easter egg. If the pin up random selection is really random it should happen once out of five times

DarthColejoy
              Participant
                @darthcolejoy

Hey just downloaded and tried this with the x-men Le 2.0 table. The side art shows but no videos trigger at all? Any ideas? I have patched the rom for colour DMD but was working fine with the movie pup pack. Would much rather this one as I feel it suits the table better but not sure if anyone else has had the videos not trigger at all? Even when loading up the table it is black?

Gramps
                Participant
                  @gramps

Hey just downloaded and tried this with the x-men Le 2.0 table. The side art shows but no videos trigger at all?…

I’m having the same problem with videos.  At first, I got the same side graphics of the PuP pack but  the table wouldn’t work because I didn’t have the original rom.  I still don’t and would appreciate it if anybody wants to share privately. But I renamed an x-men rom I had for my other x-men table and then the LE table worked.  The non-comic pup-pack does work though

djinfinity907
                  Participant
                    @djinfinity907

Well I’ve solved the 1st problem. Open Pup Pac Editor and turn backglass and other to “ForceOn” Now Ima see if videos trigger

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    djinfinity907
                    Participant
                      @djinfinity907

Using X-Men LE (Stern 2012) v1.0.3 I was able to trigger Omega Red, Weapon X Multi-Ball, The Blackbird Videos

elvinu
                      Participant
                        @elvinu

Thanks! I put that in there as a dumb Easter egg. If the pin up random selection is really random it should happen once out of five times

I just copied it over two of the other intro movies so hopefully it’ll happen 3/5 times.  I crack up every time I hear ” . . . ROBOTS!!!”  ;D

BTW, I’m a single screen user and normally I know I shouldn’t edit the pup files but I had to do the following to get the overlay to stay on:

t

Gramps
                        Participant
                          @gramps

Using X-Men LE (Stern 2012) v1.0.3 I was able to trigger Omega Red, Weapon X Multi-Ball, The Blackbird Videos

When you say “…able to trigger…”, you mean that those  videos automatically play?

djinfinity907
                          Participant
                            @djinfinity907

Yes Gramps :yes:

Denisstewbuilder
                            Participant
                              @denisstewbuilder

I’ll take a look at it when I get home from work. Are those the only videos that triggered? There should be one for every X-men you collect, all the villain modes/multi balls and the two wizard modes.

outhere
                                @outhere
                                MemberContributorvipModerator

I set Screen 2 & 7 To ForceBack Using the Puppack Editor and it’s better, But I have no idea if it’s working like it should

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                Denisstewbuilder
                                Participant
                                  @denisstewbuilder

Shoot! I know what one thing might be! The trigger for the start wouldn’t trigger under any DMD capture unless it was in free play mode.

rivaldo85
                                  Participant
                                    @rivaldo85

Can u updated pup pack page with coorext table rom and backglass.  Many variations of this tabel out there. Ty

Denisstewbuilder
                                    Participant
                                      @denisstewbuilder

I just verified that it is the 2.01 version by redownloading it just now, and the rom I am using is the 1.51 LE one straight from the Stern code site. I’ve uploaded a video to youtube of how it should be playing

Here is how I have the screens set up on my end. My main concern is does it work for anyone at all?

Attachments:
                                      djinfinity907
                                      Participant
                                        @djinfinity907

kinda for me. Depends on what table I use. I also use the color ROM Patch dunno if that has bearing on it tho. B-)

Denisstewbuilder
                                        Participant
                                          @denisstewbuilder

I’ve never used any patches so I don’t know how that affects the Pup-packs. Are any of the character videos popping up?

djinfinity907
                                          Participant
                                            @djinfinity907

I don’t know cause I kinda suck at the table. I was able to trigger some using the table mentioned above. I’ll try tomorrow with normal ROM. Thanx for supporting your project :good:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?