X-Men The Animated Series Pup-Pack

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Denisstewbuilder
    Participant
      @denisstewbuilder

Honestly I suck at it too, it took me like an hour to trigger the wizard modes with mouse ball controls enabled. I just wanna make sure people can use it.

Denisstewbuilder
      Participant
        @denisstewbuilder

After testing it out I found the problem, I am retesting it now and will update the file after everything checks out

1 user thanked author for this post.
        djinfinity907
        Participant
          @djinfinity907

Can’t wait to give the new one a go :good:

Denisstewbuilder
          Participant
            @denisstewbuilder

Be sure to let me know, because if it still doesn’t work I’m gonna have to scrap it all and start over

djinfinity907
            Participant
              @djinfinity907

Hey,

don’t scrap it all. Here’s what I’ve found testing. The Pup pack works better with X-Men LE (Stern 2012) v1.0.3 everything is triggering. However using X-Men LE (Stern 2012) v2.0.1 everything doesn’t trigger. I am using the colored romset. Ima try using non colored and see what I get.

djinfinity907
              Participant
                @djinfinity907

Ok,

I tried it after moving the altcolor files and unchecking use external dll. Even on table X-Men LE (Stern 2012) v2.0.1 the game over now triggers along with everything else. Only thing I would change is maybe add something for when a ball is lost. Great job :good:

Denisstewbuilder
                Participant
                  @denisstewbuilder

Thanks, for testing it. I’ll add a not to the download page that it’s not compatible with color mods. About the no lost ball video, I don’t like the really “cluttered” pup packs. I wanted to keep it kinda more complimentary to the DMD if that makes sense?

djinfinity907
                  Participant
                    @djinfinity907

Thanks, for testing it. I’ll add a not to the download page that it’s not compatible with color mods. About the no lost ball video, I don’t like the really “cluttered” pup packs. I wanted to keep it kinda more complimentary to the DMD if that makes sense?

Yes it makes sense but for ppl who suck at the table like me lost ball videos help to see the Pup Pack working. I can play a ball and not trigger anything but Blackbird LOL. :yes:

helshaks
                    Participant
                      @helshak

did any want one redo the pupcapture image using the color rom ?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?