This topic contains 65 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  randr 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
     Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

Was this table updated recently?  The Vpinball website information says it was updated on June 18, but when I download the file it is still dated 10-14-2015.  Am I missing something?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

No I added support thread or changed name. Sorry not updated file

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Chapel 
    Participant

Got to playing the physmod 5 version of this table again tonight for a long time and was curious if the mod to this table was still being worked on any more. I would love to play the vpx version but balls get stuck for the Magneto multiball. I believe in the Tron thread ICPjuggla had mentioned on doing an update on this table similiar to the magic he did on Tron Legacy. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is still on the horizon.

I’m beginning to think maybe I had a few too many one night and had wishful thinking as I can’t seem to find the discussion about this any where. :wacko:

Badfinger 
    Participant

I had this table give the controller error and another one, simply placing the B2S files back into the Tables folder and they worked fine.

But that after that, all pinmame tables look for the B2S to use and pop one error window during editor compiling to play, but still work.

1968 - 1991 seems to be my favorite ERA of pinball machines.

ripleyyy 
    Participant

first of all, nice job as always Fren, tanx for sharing…

btw, as already reported, there’s a prob at Magneto lock, was already the case with the PM5 version, someone with a solution (or a corrected version) ?

tanx :)

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

What’s it do? Shouldn’t be too hard to fix

DJRobX 
    MemberModerator

If anyone is thinking of updating this table, just a reminder that the newer VPMs support the extra solenoids in the LE versions.    XMen LE is where my VPM Aux board journey started.   :)

ripleyyy 
    Participant

well Fren, hard to understand/explain what’s going on with the lock there…

almost i’m not the only one to have that prob

lololol 
    Participant

Hi

Got probleme error script line 161 codename :

I Have rm ( xmn) and changed script to namegamecode “xmn”  but still have a probleme script line 161 name code

Daryl 
    Participant

Hi Got probleme error script line 161 codename : I Have rm ( xmn) and changed script to namegamecode “xmn” but still have a probleme script line 161 name code

Run setup.exe and go into test – is the rom listed there? If not they you are not running the correct vpinmame software. If it is, then click the start button and see if the rom is working for you.

Andypc 
    Participant

Fren, the table is great, but I had the problem with the multiball. I got two locked, then it said three were locked before I had played another ball, but multiball didn’t start. Added a ball with the keyboard and multiball started but magneto didn’t release the locked balls.

Any chance of a fix please, as the rest of the table is great.

xantari 
    Participant

I’m also having the issue with the multiball lock. All balls got held up there with magneto and couldn’t proceed any further in the game since it doesn’t release the balls.

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

Hit the download link and grab version 030417a, with some feedback from user jeng I think we’ve solved it, please give it a try and let me know. Thank you for your patience!!

9 users thanked author for this post.
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Fren is back with the first Update ;-)  … thanks Man :good:

Jeremy 
    Participant

Was the rom changed?  Is it still xmen_151h?  This was the rom name I used with the previous version.

STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

151h is for the LE Table, use 151 for this, imo. … maybe ?

Fren, i really cant see the Apron (ok just a bit), it is very dark, and no: D/N Slider cant fix it ;)
    Ok, i forgot the latest “Fix”, sorry … here is it: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/xmen-fp-vpx-conversion-wip/page/2/#post-32395

Pinbolt 
    Participant

Thank you for the update fren.

Mark70 
    Participant

Great news – thank you for the update! :good:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andypc 
    Participant

Thanks for the update Fren :good:   :yahoo:

TNT2 
    Participant

If you can be patient I’ve got a mod of this table in the works too.. Just don’t expect it by tomorrow!

Is this still on the docket?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account