Your top 3 VP tables (favorites) or most played

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    really
    Participant
      @st3rn

The Walking Dead physmod5 FS and DT
      CSI physmod5 FS
      Big Buck Hunter Pro physmod5 FS

freneticamnesic
        @freneticamnesic
        vipModeratorMember

I’m going to cheat a little bit because I can’t just list 3…

icpjuggla and Herweh’s Breakshot
        85vett’s PM5 Eight Ball Deluxe
        (I don’t even like the pool theme, it’s just a coincidence)
        JPSalas’ Metal Man (which I hope to remake in VP10 some day… I’ve got a weird fascination with Spanish pins)
        teppotee’s Judge Dredd beta (VP9)
        gtxjoe’s Avengers (VP9)
        unclewilly and randr’s Fire
        starman’s Honey
        Rawd’s Triple Strike (Desktop)
        Javier’s Hook (PM5)

My choices for these are focus on the enjoyment I’ve had playing these, but also as showcases of some of the better VP tables to have graced the download sections of the various VP websites, for their time. They’re not tables I consider my favorites at the arcade but they hold their weight as recreations and set the standard for what I think a good table should be.

Punch it!

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

I’m converting my pinball area to a workout room for the wife so I’m behind on trying out some tables but sopranos is surprisingly on my top 3 vpx! Followed by kingpin and then playboy vpx. Needing to try yet are the new releases demo man/Dirty Harry :(

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

really
          Participant
            @st3rn

The pool pins I could never get into except Sharkey’s Shootout. Metal Man was good for about 10 games, then I got bored, good recreation though on that table. Judge Dredd VP9 never worked right, even though I played it quite a bit. The Avengers takes a pc from hell to run smooth. I burned myself out on Fire, LOL. The older tables look cool but I’m like meh and Sandro’s version of Hook plays better than all of the others, IMO.

For me Sorpranos is like a bad Iron Man, Austin Powers, Game of Thrones and TWD all in one bowl, I’ve played the pin a hand full of times, it’s not for me. But then again I never watched the TV show either. I’ve played Kingpin so much, that I’ll have to wait 6 months before I play it again. Demo Man bothers my eyes (so bright) and I hate the cross ramp on Dirty Harry, though I like the table as a whole.

Listed above in the thread are just the tables that I play most of the time right now. Not my favorites as a kid. Like: Flash, Silverball, Black Knight, Strikes and Spares, Flash Gordon, Black Hole, Dark Rider, Centaur and many others. Ah the good ol days.

BTW, Im not knocking The Sorpranos, I like the CSI table and a lot of people don’t, to each his own. Unless the wife is working out naked, I would be hard put to give up the space. LMAO

Whoops, forgot Gorgar!

nFozzy
            Participant
              @nfozzy

PM5:
              JP’s Time Machine
              Unclewilly’s Fire!
              ICPjuggla’s Whirlwind

VP10:
              Bordog’s Gemini, Joker Poker, and Pyramid EMs. I absolutely love these.
              Ninuzzu’s Tommy and Spider-Man
              JP’s TOTAN

mike
              Participant
                @spiggi

at the moment

black rose
                taf
                sterns star trek

krusto
                Participant
                  @krusto

TAF PM5, until there is a decent VPX
                  STTNG PM5
                  Tommy PM5

They are my top ones at the moment. :good:

Ray
                  Participant
                    @vpfan

Ironman – VPX by freneticamnesic – plays fantastic, love the rule set, difficulty, and different multi-ball modes. Never played the real table, but I love the physics and feel of this version.

Spider-Man – VPX by Ninuzzu (I believe) – I just love back handing the doc ock shot, great flow to this table. Newbies to pinball love this table too for some reason, maybe the theme in general is a just a winner.

Medieval Madness – VPX by Dozier – my step daughter loves the castle toy and theme. The older VP9 version by jpsalas was part of what hooked me and motivated me to build a cab.

Honourable mention to Star Trek by freneticamnesic, my brother and I spent a night bar-hopping to play pinball locally (pretty slim pickings…), and spent most of our time on a pair of these machines. Great machine, and Fren’s version is fantastic imo. The lighting, effects, and polish, etc, is top notch.

I only finished my cab a few weeks ago, and haven’t gotten to play as much as I’d like, but those are my faves. Really looking forward to the VPX TWD release too. Only got about 15 minutes with the PM5 “teaser” release, but it was pretty sweet so far.

I want to branch out and add a couple EMs on my cab, but trying to limit the tables in pinballx on my cab to just the best, currently 25ish total right now), looks like a couple from BorgDog will be next up to try…

really
                    Participant
                      @st3rn

It’s just interesting to see what people like to play, also to see if I’ve missed anything over the years. Big Buck Hunter Pro is funny and fun to play. CSI, I never get tired of hearing Gil Grissom/William Petersen’s voice, plus the table is great, skull multiball. The Walking Dead is frustrating but a good theme, but who is this bicycle girl?

freneticamnesic
                        @freneticamnesic
                        vipModeratorMember

left ramp
                        from season 1, rick steals a bike from a lady torso zombie

Punch it!

really
                        Participant
                          @st3rn

You’re are just full of useful info. How long did it take you to make the CSI table? I hit the powerball, lucky 13 and a big $4.00, if I win more than a million, you can have any pin that you want!

TNT2
                          Participant
                            @tnt2

Ironman – VPX by freneticamnesic – plays fantastic, love the rule set, difficulty, and different multi-ball modes. Never played the real table, but I love the physics and feel of this version.

Spider-Man – VPX by Ninuzzu (I believe) – I just love back handing the doc ock shot, great flow to this table. Newbies to pinball love this table too for some reason, maybe the theme in general is a just a winner.

Medieval Madness – VPX by Dozier – my step daughter loves the castle toy and theme. The older VP9 version by jpsalas was part of what hooked me and motivated me to build a cab.

Honourable mention to Star Trek by freneticamnesic, my brother and I spent a night bar-hopping to play pinball locally (pretty slim pickings…), and spent most of our time on a pair of these machines. Great machine, and Fren’s version is fantastic imo. The lighting, effects, and polish, etc, is top notch.

I think all of those are damn good tables. I have no idea how I could limit it to three though. Randr and (unclewilly?) Monster Bash VPX table is great. Knorr’s Dirty Harry VPX table is fantastic. Javier’s ACDC physmod table is awesome. Can’t remember who did it but someone (jpsalas?) did a great Flintstones physmod table. I think Fren’s Tron and Tales From the Crypt VPX tables are underrated. And someone mentioned earlier Ninuzzu’s Tommy VPX table plays great. Coindropper’s LOTR table is climbing the charts too.

newjersey
                            Participant
                              @newjersey

here’s my top 3:
                              jp’s TOTAN for VPX, plays like the real thing.
                              Star Trek, by Fren right?
                              and that PM5 version of the Walking Dead is awesome.

but mostly i’m updating my cab with all that new goodies from multiple sites.
                              since my birthday is coming up, i wanted everyone to experience the best you know.
                              also, i hired a real Stern Star Trek.

Pinball Shawn
                              Participant
                                @pinballshawn

At the moment: Star Trek, Metallica (VPX), and The Walking Dead.
                                Honorable mention: Tron, AC/DC (physmod 5)

freneticamnesic
                                  @freneticamnesic
                                  vipModeratorMember

You’re are just full of useful info. How long did it take you to make the CSI table? I hit the powerball, lucky 13 and a big $4.00, if I win more than a million, you can have any pin that you want!

CSI was Javier! I didn’t make that one

Punch it!

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria
                                    MemberContributor

Its near impossible to break down to 3, because there are too much awesomes, and thats good!
                                    but also i will give it a try, where i can say “more than some Hours”:

Indiana Jones Williams (my last ToyMod)
                                    Star Trek Stern (Frens awesome Work)
                                    Monster Bash (VP9 and randrs Beta)

To complete my Best-of: TZ (NightMod), Indiana Jones Stern, CV, AFM and MM (Dozer),
                                    Star Wars (DataEast, last NM), CCC (P-ROC) … T2 (VP9), Hurricane (last NM),
                                    and yeah: Safecracker, Who Dunnit, … Pinbot “Trilogy” …

senseless
                                    Participant
                                      @senseless

pff this is a really though one.. most played:

– Machine Bride of Pinbot (Unclewilly)
                                      – Monster Bash(Unclewilly)
                                      – Black Knight 2K (melon)

These keep me coming back for more. But to be quite frank I play the majority of the new VPX currently the most together with the TWD PM5 version.

Maddin
                                      Participant
                                        @grandlhuber

Most Played VP9:
                                        Champions Pub
                                        Indiana Jones
                                        Congo night

PM5:
                                        Who Dunnit
                                        Freddy A Nightmare on Elmstreet
                                        The Walking Dead

VPX:
                                        Star Trek Stern
                                        Cactus Canyon
                                        Truck Stop

TNT2
                                        Participant
                                          @tnt2

So many great tables.

The Freddy PM5 table rocks. When I first saw Fire! before I played the PM5 table I thought it would be boring. Hell no. That’s a great table.

The Embryon VPX table is really great. Someone did a great Cyclone PM5 table.

People love to bash modern Sterns but I thought Vett’s Mustang PM5 table was fun.

The Jurassic Park PM5 table is a classic.

I never was really into Metallica but Fren’s VPX table is intense.

I could go on and on.

TNT2
                                          Participant
                                            @tnt2

How could I forget Robocop VPX? Another beautifully recreated table.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?