Yup, a Weirdo build..but having fun..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    woodguy32
    Participant
      @woodguy32

Playtime…Race or Pin-arcade? all 4K crazy..these are never ending fun builds with add ons….I didn’t want to go a tradition Pin machine build.. because a V-pin, well really isn’t..still has nudge and wiggle just like a normal machine..yup.. a weird o

First,  I Like to Thank VPinball and all the great pin artist for their amazing work…its freaking awesome, and soon hope to join in the fun of design of V pin tables..having a art background and been playing with the 3d stuff it will be fun making Hot-Rod and vintage Racing theme Pins..

Well ,  I started the Pin build with hit with my 3rd round of cancer and for something for the guys to do while waiting to race on our Friday Night 1/25 Slot car events..its a blast and get a pretty big crowd of guys who travel 100 miles to race…. a couple of wood Ovals, a drag strip and a new road course in the works…( got back into slots with my first stage 4 C hit, wanting to do something I loved as a kid)..

well yea it’s an Odd one with still tons to go on the never ending project…its wheel chair assessable for my nephew which is a plus..the upper screen slides outward  for hyper spin arcade stuff and entertaiment viewing…so its’s kind of an all in one unit..got the goofy light and a topper..next up is the tactile stuff to make it shake your groove on..

I know its not normal.. but hey.. just a cheap very easy build and yea I know the plunger is upside-down.. looks better and doesn’t hit the monitor….I can post more photos.. if you wish..

thanks woodguy32

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Wow I’d say that it’s different! But is a nice build looks great! Not sure I could call it a pinball but man the quality and uniqueness is great :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Gwen
        Participant
          @gwen

Very nice work!  I like it =) :good:

Gwen
          - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

I do too. Different yes B-)

Cameron
            Participant
              @cameron

Love it!

Nemo
              Participant
                @nemo

Way cool !

tthurman
                Participant
                  @tthurman

Incredible!

I love to see these builds where people just jump out of the box and run with it!

As difficult as it is to to face once, I don’t want to even imagine three.  Wishing you the very best with your health.

<edit> more photos are always a nice addition.

-RpT
                  Participant
                    @rpt

That’s so cool, and especially as it’s built so that your nephew can access it. Really great design and Aesthetic. Also complements the sim-pit nicely, which BTW – would love a go on that thing!

Definitely interested if you want to post more pics ;)

STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

Awesome Build – thought also you can “turn” the Playfield ;-)
                      Hey whats the Race Game on the 2nd Photo ?

I want to build a “Sega Rally” 2 Player “Cab” next Months …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?