Zaccaria Pinball

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    astrozombie138
    Participant
      @astrozombie138

Has anyone gotten Zaccaria to work in Pinup Popper? I get an error window when launching “invalid table type: valid types are ss,em,rt,rm,aw,dx”.I followed the instructions on Nailbusters site and cannot load a single table. It doesn’t mention the second file in the download “export_zaccaria-pinball.pupgames”. Where does that go? I assume the same place as the .ahk file. Also, do you need to configure the emulator settings beyond what he outlined. Any help is appreciated. I have vpx and fx3 working without issue.

hawkeyez88
      Participant
        @hawkeyez88

The *.pupgames file is how you get the “games” into your system which is step #8. You shouldn’t get that message unless the customvar #2 field is empty. Can you explain a little bit more on how you got pinup to recognize that zaccaria has games to select in your system?

astrozombie138
        Participant
          @astrozombie138

I saw step #8, but the screen for adding games does not allow me to right click or drag and drop that file. I had populated the game file type with ask and got all the files to show with long alphanumeric strings. I realize that wasn’t the correct way and thats how I got that error. I still can’t get step 8 to work for me though, I can’t import that file. Is there another way to import it?

astrozombie138
          Participant
            @astrozombie138

I had to update popper to the latest version. The option to import to the games list was added later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?