80's Popper Theme Buttons, Logos, Videos
I stole the instructions from Senseless
Make a backup of your ..PopMedia/Default/System and ..Popmedia/Default/Wheel directory to keep the original system menu buttons and videos
1) Extact to your ..PopMedia/Default directory. It will replace the existing system and wheel buttons in their respective directories (..PopMedia/Default/System and ..Popmedia/Default/Wheel directories)
2) Run The Pinup Popper setup and go to your GlobalSettings. Go to the Game/Wheel Toolbar Tab and click on Reset All Thumbs button to reset the current buttons used. If you do not do this step you will not see/use the new buttons!
3) Copy the pup_default.png to any system specific ..PopMedia/<emulator >/System directory to make use of the this default button
- This topic has 15 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.