Airborne by Capcom (1996)
Based on the VP8 table by TAB and Destruk, and the VP9 table by Bodydump
VPX conversion by robbo43 and DCrosby
Thanks go to:
the original table authors
DCrosby for the ramps, graphical updates and general support
those people who have contributed scripting techniques (JPSalas, ninuzzu, uncle willy)
those people that contribute high quality resources (Dark, nFozzy, Zany, Flupper)
My final thanks go the authors of VPX and VPinMame for making this all possible.
This has been quite a start/stop build and taken longer than it should, so apologies If
I have forgotten to credit anyone else. Please drop me a line if I've missed you off the
credits and I'll add you.
Table Notes / Calls for Help
I'm not sure how far capcom emulation has come since the VP9 table was release, so I'll put
out a call for help
1. I've tried many different methods to make the left drop ramp behave properly using rom
commands however the best behaviours are those workarounds developed by Destruk / Bodydump
I'm not sure whether these are 100% accurate, so please contribute any improvements
2. I'm not sure whether locked balls should be kicked out if you select eject co-pilot. The
table currently does not do this and I do not know if this is correct behavour. I tried to
script this but couldn't get it to work properly.
3. The table may still have many legacy commands / functions, please feel free to update and
contribute - I've reached the limit of my knowledge/skill!!
Extract table from zip and copy to table folder
- This topic has 37 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by .
Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.