Looks best in brute-force 4x SSAA.
Based on VP8 version of Lio upper and lower playfield redraw by Tomasaco Parts of the script/table taken from Totan, AFM, Dirty Harry Script review / DOF changes / some soundfx by Ninuzzu Several plastics photos from Johngreve So big thanks to Lio, Ninuzzu, Tomasaco, Johngreve, JPSalas, Dozer, Knorr
Several options for mods and lighting setup in the beginning of the script. Requires VPX 10.6, DOF support should work (thanks Ninuzzu!). Please let me know if there are any issues. In the permission to MOD I ask that you contact me first.
- changes in version 1.2: - New HDR ball, with shadow - New wireramps, with HDR texture and fake reflections - new Williams bats - new bumpertops - new LUT
- changes in version 1.1:
- - SliderPoint's new plunger lane (no more magic balls!)
- - Ninuzzu's fix for sounds for rolling on metal and balldrop
- - nFozzy's physics changes (rubbers, kickers, FlipperTricks code, ...)
- - extensive testing by JohnGreve
- - small visual fixes
- - added Glowball code for upper wireramps and different switches in beginning of script
- - added FS siderails switch
- - fixed ball entering trough when falling back down plunger lane
- - fixed potential ball hang before left ramp to upf
- This topic has 64 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.