Welcome to Cactus Jacks, it's Party Time!
Last spring when I was working on silver slugger I had gotten in touch with bodydump to get permission to use his images from his WIP for that table. He then kindly offered me the files for his Cactus Jack's WIP, which I gladly accepted.
So first up the kudos:
- @bodydump for the initial working version with his great redraws of the playfield and plastics
- @dark for all the cactus models, including the animations of the big 3 back cacti
- @bord for all the lighting and shadow stuff he does that he did for this
- @rothbauerw for his physics tutorial and updates and play testing and tweaking
So, I think that's about it for now, hope you all enjoy it, I'm sure there are things not quite right and updates to be done still but it's time for me to throw it out there.
put in tables folder, run it.
includes landscape and portrait full screen POV files as starting points, adjust as desired.
0.95 initial release
- This topic has 49 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 days, 14 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.