This is a conversion to FSS format made by me. The original table is from HiRez00 and Rascal, thank you very much for this title made by you.
Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).
On the original table the lighting of the BG is static, but I made an update creating a controlled animation (only sync with GI lamps), I hope you like it. The art of BG is from HiRez00 too (thanks again man).
What's new in the FSS version? ... Well, here we go:
- Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting created by me (only sync with GI lamps);
- update of all table physics based on the "JP's VPX Arcade Physics v 3.0" by JPSalas;
- insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;
- and I think that's it.
And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn't be possible.
Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.
Grab and rotate your screen in portrait mode. Do the same in your windows display setup. Setup reshade: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/re-shade-install-guide-for-fss-tables/
Using the Day&Night setting: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/fss-full-single-screen-revision-1-volumes-1-2/page/9/#post-113081
rev.1.0 - initial release of modification
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.