This is probably my favorite table I have built, I just love the look and while it can be a drain monster when you get a good ball it is a lot of fun.
This started as some very dirty blank playfield images I found online. I decided to run with that theme and went for a dark, dirty, faded, rusty look for the whole thing with much help from hauntfreaks and sliderpoint on dirtying and cleaning up the graphics (sounds odd, but that's my story).
Hold down left flipper key for options menu before starting game. directb2s included DOF by arngrim DOF factory backglass photo by scottamus on Flickr (he has a nice collection of very good shots out there)
FS settings in the table are for my cab which has the playfield in portrait mode, POV files included for landscape and portrait.
should be good with vpx.4 and above
- added option for "clean" look to options menu (hold down left flipper)
- fixed storing of high score initials and knocker when high score achieved
- fixed 100,000 light not turning off on db2s
2.0 minor updates, started as a fix to the drop target issue, saw I didn't have animated rubbers, noticed that size was wrong as I built this one before I found out Gottlieb changed from 41" to 42" around 1976, then noticed my playfield image was wacked, then..., so well OK basically a rebuild. Thanks to hauntfreaks for color correction and lighting fixes.
- redid playfield to correct size
- added animated rubbers and stuff
- added holes in playfield
- fixed drop target issue
- many new/changed objects
- redid a lot of the script, bonus scoring in particular
- added high score sticky with initials, removed from backglass
- ball and flipper shadows added
- new option menu system inspired by rothbauerw's Jive Time table
- This topic has 39 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.