This is a VPX conversion of a 1992 Gottlieb Operation Thunder table. Big thanks to mfuegemann for the awesome VP9 version. I saw that someone started to make a VPX version and decided to leave it for anyone to do. The version that mfuegemann did was so well done that I didn't have much to do to it to make it VPX worthy. From his models to the playfield it was all well done and clean, in my opinion. It needs the rom "opthund.zip" to run, you will have to find that yourself. Here are some thanks I found in the script.
Thanks to the following:
mfuegemann for the masterpiece VP9 version which made this an easy conversion to VPX.
Akiles5000 for all the resource images of the playfield and plastics
Batch for creating the Desktop Backdrop image
Zaphod, Destruk and Scapino for the Vari Target solution from their VP8 table
Fuzzel for providing the images for the playfield lights
Kodiac for Flipper Primitive routine
JPSalas for the Flasher fading code
Arngrim for the SoundFX code
1. Place the table (.vpx) file in your tables folder.
2. Place the rom file in your roms folder.
3. Pray that you have VP and all its dependent programs properly setup and that it runs. lol!
Version 1.1 - Fixed slingshots to be more sensitive. Fixed material on gate to powerplant. Fixed the powerplant turntable. Changed the color of the radar ramp entrance. Set a material to the two screws on the upper left flasher dome.
- This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.