IRON MAIDEN VIRTUAL TIME by Franck Hollinger (Aka Mussinger) and Herweh on Codes | 2020
Original Table Mod based on Laser War developed by Herweh (2019 for Visual Pinball 10)
I hope you'll enjoy this table and all the adds !
Very special thanks to Herweh to let me mod his table, for his special code scripting skills. He added all the fun parts special for IMVT I was wishing (Ball Save, Eddie Madness mode, Fear of the Dark Mode , sound track changer, and a lot more...) Thx for everything he helped and teached to me !!! Very pleased to work with you man !
Special thanks to Dcrosby for his work on 3D elements and lights integration help !
I don't forget everybody who contributed to the Laser War table : Schreibi34, OldSkoolGamer, Francisco666 ICPjuggla, Flupper, Dark, nFozzy, DJRobX, RothbauerW, Mark70, Thalamus, digable.
Thx to the VPX development team for the continous improvement of VP.
And to Vpinball.com For the great website/community !!
Big Up for my friends and beta-testers : Olivier S. , Rik L. and specialy to Ludovic D. from MTC who support me and my craziness Night and Day !!!!
- Carlos Andre, a big Iron Maiden Fan, who helped with the Music selection and explained me part of the band story :)
- My friend David Maldonado for his daily support, graphic advises , brain storming ...
- JPJ for his help and solutions to some issues.
- Thanks to virtual pinball Facebook communities, specialy: The frenchy one "Monte Ton Cab" !! Scott's "Orbital creators club", "Pinup Popper Artists Association", "VP Nation", "Visual Pinball Addicts", "Visual Pinball Junkies"
... Sorry if I forget somebody :)
>>>>>>>> I have to thank my wife Vero for the hunderds of hours she let me pass in front of the computer!
Release notes: Version 1.0.0 : Initial release
Version 1.0.1: - Some bugfixes and improvements - New voice sample for ball-1-locked - Voice sample changed Ball Save + Kick Save - New option to avoid the intro-f***-sample - Fixed a bug when during ball save mode the multiball was started - A bit of friction add on the rampe to slowdown ball return - Added FlexDMD support - Reworked the LEDs a bit
FOR YOUR INFO:
If you encounter performance issues, try to set some of the objects to "Static rendering". Open layer 7, select all screws and/or locknuts and select "Static Rendering" in the options window
Or try to disable "Reflect Elements On Playfield" in the settings.
FYI : Table actual version is [1.0.X] If you didn't have the first version [1.0.0] you need to download the pack to get the Music, B2s¡ & UltraDMD files.
ROM NEEDED : lwar_a83
Pin2DMD users : Unselect "Use External DMD (dll)" in vPinMame
DMD needs UltraDMD or FlexDMD installed
Paste the Mp3 inside VisualPinball Music folder Note : You can add any Iron Maiden song to the game , it will be automaticly detected by the system , Title have to begin like this "Iron Maiden - " Note 2: Don't suprim Fear of the Dark and Can I play with madness, those titles are needed in the game.
SCRIPT OPTIONS LIST
- GI COLOR MOD
- SILVER OR BLACK RAMP MOD
- ENABLE/DISABLE GI (general illumination)
- ENABLE/DISABLE flasher
- ENABLE/DISABLE insert reflections at the ball
- SHOW BALL SHADOWS
- LET THE BALL JUMP A BIT
- PLAYFIELD SHADOW INTENSITY DURING GI OFF OR ON (adds additional visual depth)
ShadowOpacityGIOff = 85 < If dark is too dark , change this number to lower untill you like
ShadowOpacityGIOn = 90 < If PF is too dark , change this number to lower untill you like
- SIDE RAILS VISIBILITY
- BALL RELEASE LOCATION FOR EDDIE MADNESS MULTIBALL
- ACTIVATE ULTRADMD
- COLOR FOR THE 7 CHANGE TRACK TARGETS
Version 1.0.1 [DL note 10-03-2020 1765]
- Some bugfixes and improvements
- New voice sample for ball-1-locked
- Voice sample changed Ball Save + Kick Save
- New option to avoid the intro-f***-sample
- Fixed a bug when during ball save mode the multiball was started
- A bit of friction add on the rampe to slowdown ball return
- Added FlexDMD support
- Reworked the LEDs a bit
- This topic has 196 replies, 107 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 23 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.