It's official and it's only on vpinball.com. The first ever released version of Jive Time on visual pinball (to my knowledge).
I'm very pleased with this build. It was a ton fun putting together and I really feel like the look and feel and game play (physics) are true to the real table. I tried to simulate the actual mechanical behavior of the machine and I'm very happy with the end result.
Options (at the top of the script):
- Balls per game: set to 3, 5 (default), or 10
- West gate: 0 - keeps gate open until end of ball, 1 - will close when award is scored (default)
- Restore game: 0 - will begin in game over at restart, 1 - remembers where you left off and will resume on restart (default)
- Chimes: 0 - DOF chimes disabled (default), 1 - DOF chimes enabled
- This table uses two bells. The sounds were pulled from the actual machine and they are somewhat unique to this table, chimes don't feel right
This download contains everything you should need. FSS, FS, DT, POV, B2S, and media. There are two backglasses, one with a border to help make the spinner wheel a little more proportional on a wide screen.
For those that haven't tried FSS yet, I encourage you to try at least one game of this table in FSS mode. Turn your screen to portrait, click the FSS box, then click the Test Desktop box. While I will mostly play this on my cab, the FSS version is by far my favorite. I feel like I'm sitting in front of the machine. Check out the EM Reels and spinner (same as desktop).
- Playfield: rothbauerw (redraw/clean-up), bord (stitch, and very well done!)
- Backglass: rothbauerw
- B2S: rothbauerw, STAT, randr
- Primitives: bord, 32assassin, kiwi, acronovum
- Misc: borgdog, loserman, randr, acronovum
Trough fix for 10.5 ramp physics changes.
Added separate download for table with raised playfield. Provides more realistic kicker behavior and add difficult to the table. The full zip remains unchanged but contains the B2S and media.
- Upped the kicker hit accuracy to eliminate the vp kicker bug
- Adjusted the kicker variability to slightly increase difficulty
- Adjusted the wiper on the B2S Spinner to better align the arrow with the award scored
- Added borgdog's animated bumper skirts (these are cool)
- Updated lamp post lighting to look more natural
- Fixed a couple of sound samples (the 10 point bell had ball rolling sounds in it ... and I thought there was something wrong with the ball rolling script)
- A couple of very minor physics updates
- This topic has 71 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.