Lucky Luke is alive - get your chance and get the Dalton´s ass kicked again.
You love EM´s, you love Lucky Luke? So it´s your table we think. Vogliadicane and kds70 (me) loved to play some EM´s, btw. the amazing release of mfuegemann´s build of the Fast Draw (Gottlieb 1975) table. As mfuegemann told it was free to mod.
First it was an only fun project to mod this Fast Draw table. We optimized and added some lamps and ligtning (casting inserts lamps to ligtht the ball correctly) to get it more real.
So our fun project got those modifications finally:
- New and backlit instruction cards, modified playfield and plastics.
- Added ball and flipper bat shadows (thanks ninuzzu for his script).
- Ball drop sounds via z position / thx to ninuzzu´s script options.
- 2nd layer for inserts and lights casted to ball, backlit drop targets shining through withs shadows.
- Hardcoded extra ball feature in skript (one per game and player) to help lucky luke fighting against the Daltons and a collect bonus option ingame (see gamecard). Believe me: it was a heavy wiring and soldering work under the playfield,
- New B2S and playfield shadows completely redone, added music / Sound FX.
- Removed drop targets hitting DOF effect because this doesn´t happen in real life. But added an DOF connector pulse when target bank gets a up reset.
- and something more we forgot.
So have fun with this release - we have it since months. Thanks to mfuegemann for his nice Fast Draw, hauntfreaks for his basic light improvement in Fast Draw.
Table is v0.90 for future enhancements but finished already (we think). The desktop backdrop gets an over 100.000 points feature soon.
Table was saved with VPX 10.6 - so use it =)
B2S and table included in zip. Music must be moved to Visual Pinball / music folder.
0.9 Release version
0.91 small update (adjusted lower posts rubber height and wall friction)
- This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 days, 22 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.