Tarcisio's Theme Playlist Wheels. I've created default playlist wheels. These include:
- Visual Pinball X (generic)
- Visual Pinball X (Willams tables)
- Visual Pinball X (Bally tables)
- Visual Pinball X (Stern tables)
- Visual Pinball X (Taito tables)
- Visual Pinball X (Gottlieb tables)
- FX3 Pinball (generic)
- FX3 Pinball (Star wars tables)
- FX3 Pinball (Aliens tables)
- FX3 Pinball (Marvel tables)
In Popper setup, create new playlists for the mentioned categories. Go to media manager and select playlists and drag and drop the wheels on their respective playlist wheel.
I created the playlists and used the active sql to select the tables. This is very maintenance friendly and any new table will be added automatically to the playlist (e.g if you add a new vpx Williams table it will be added to your Visual Pinball Willams playlist.
If you need some guidance on the sql part just let me know.
- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.