I hope this can bring some good times to all T2 fans out there! I know that maybe I should have made another "pup-pack" that doesn´t already exist but since this is my favorite movie all time I just wanted this to be my first.
1. 3:1 Surround sound remixed for surround sound amplifiers.
2. The overlay changes from game to game.
3. Videos only appear on your backglass.
4. 3 Different Intros to choose from. The default setting is "random" every time you start a new game. You can choose your favorite if you like and set it in the PupPackEditor under AttractMode.
* Sarah Connor edition
* Terminator Experience edition
* T2 "VPinball" Tribute edition
(Tribute to everyone in this forum that brought so much joy to my VP, helped out and that I learned a lot from.)
5. Different "timeline" of videos every time you start a new game. "Works sometimes..." when I figure this out 100% I will upload an update.
Visual Pinball X 10.5 and above.
T2 rom version: t2_l8
Pinmame 3.2 beta or higher.
Freezy 1.71 (DMDExt)
Pinup System (1.4 or higher)
I also learned much from Terry Red´s tutorial on how to make a pup pack. The BG background and DMD captures are from Nailbuster´s.
Would also send some love to G5K for the fantastic T2 Table I got all the inspiration from.
To you PuP-pack makers - Now I know the time consuming, 234238 files in different folders, timing, tuning, errors, play/test game over, and over, and over, and over.. wow you do an incredible job for us other to enjoy! <3
Will get right on the next PuP-Pack cause this was crazy fun to do so please comment your PuP-Pack wishes below!
1. Make sure that you are not running any backglass for this table.
2. Make sure your t2_l8 folder under PUPvideos directory is empty before unpacking.
3. Unpack the part1, part2, part3 and part4 .rar files into your PuPVideos/t2_l8 folder.
If you experience stuttering or random lag please visit Nailbuster´s guide for this: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.