Recreation of the Williams classic from 1994, "The Flintstones". By the development team of g5k, 3rdaxis, DJRobX and Dark.
- Developed using 10.6, install the final release of 10.6 to play.
- If you have not installed 10.6 final you will get script errors.
- Do not disable playfield reflections inserts will not display correctly.
- You must have dynamic playfield reflections enabled in video options or inserts display incorrectly.
- Script options are available, mainly to help performance.
- Magna save to cycle through LUTs, if you want to set a new default LUT use the script option.
- Includes Surround Sound Feedback (SSF).
- ZIP includes DMD colorisation files (courtesy of Slippifishi and Wob).
- ZIP includes Backglass files, original and cartoon version
Thanks for some stuff from the vp9 version, DOF code etc (thanks to JPSalas and those who helped make that original one). Special thanks to Dark who provided the Bronto, Dictabird and cleaned up the 3D scans of building toys. To SlyDog for reference of his real machine and putting up with 3rdaxis. To Dave C for his support. Other thanks to the colorisation team Slippifishi and Wob and those in the community who supported this development and help make it possible. Final big thanks to the VPX and VPM development teams.
What a great fun game... hope you all enjoy -
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.
Please install Visual Pinball 10.6 final. If you do not (also making sure to update VPX scripts) you will get script errors.
Do not turn off playfield relections, inserts will not display correctly AND you must have dynamic playfield reflections enabled in video options or inserts will also display incorrectly.
Note: If your cab has a real shaker and analogue nudge occasionally it can nudge the ball to fall off the apron ramp and drain, we've put in a DOF adjustment to stop the trigger that is causing this.
We recommend changing the shaker setting in the Flintstones DOF profile to: W16 200 I24/W17 200 I24/W18 200 I24/S14 600 I32
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.