Recreation of the Williams classic from 1994, "The Flintstones". By the development team of g5k, 3rdaxis, DJRobX and Dark.
- Developed using 10.6, install the final release of 10.6 to play.
- If you have not installed 10.6 final you will get script errors.
- Do not disable playfield reflections inserts will not display correctly.
- You must have dynamic playfield reflections enabled in video options or inserts display incorrectly.
- Script options are available, mainly to help performance.
- Magna save to cycle through LUTs, if you want to set a new default LUT use the script option.
- Includes Surround Sound Feedback (SSF).
- ZIP includes DMD colorisation files (courtesy of Slippifishi and Wob).
- ZIP includes Backglass files, original and cartoon version
Thanks for some stuff from the vp9 version, DOF code etc (thanks to JPSalas and those who helped make that original one). Special thanks to Dark who provided the Bronto, Dictabird and cleaned up the 3D scans of building toys. To SlyDog for reference of his real machine and putting up with 3rdaxis. To Dave C for his support. Other thanks to the colorisation team Slippifishi and Wob and those in the community who supported this development and help make it possible. Final big thanks to the VPX and VPM development teams.
What a great fun game... hope you all enjoy -
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE OR DISTRIBUTION. PLEASE DO NOT RE-DISTRIBUTE.
Please install Visual Pinball 10.6 final. If you do not (also making sure to update VPX scripts) you will get script errors.
Do not turn off playfield relections, inserts will not display correctly AND you must have dynamic playfield reflections enabled in video options or inserts will also display incorrectly.
Note: If your cab has a real shaker and analogue nudge occasionally it can nudge the ball to fall off the apron ramp and drain, we've put in a DOF adjustment to stop the trigger that is causing this.
We recommend changing the shaker setting in the Flintstones DOF profile to: W16 200 I24/W17 200 I24/W18 200 I24/S14 600 I32
Thanks to DJRobX and 3rdaxis who have been polishing and refining. I've not had time to help and am very grateful for all the extra work they put into improving the table. Well done guys.
- Addressed some physics anomalies that have come up.
- Fixed slingshot rubbers showing during animation.
- The machine now rotates clockwise and has been tweaked slightly.
- Fix sounds not muting when selected as DOF in vpx settings
- Removed autoflip code
- Flasher tweaks and improvements. Flasher intensity now adjustable in script.
- Fix ball rolling sounds that don't stop sometimes.
- Mechanical sound improvements.
- Additional DOF features and dynamic undercab lighting by Arngrim. Be sure to get updated profile from DOF Configtool.
- Skill shot has some added randomization now.
- The ball will not bounce out if outlane posts are opened up too far.
- "A" "B" and "C" flashers added. And as before flasher intensity option added in the script options. (200 default)
- Bolder Machine lighting corrected during the "Time" mode.
- Unused images, sounds and objects deleted from table among other various things not being used for a bit quicker load time and smaller file size.
- Slight color, brightness and saturation tweaks.
- Dozens of other various tweaks and polishing done, too much to remember.
- Add DisableLUTSelector to script to disable magna save button selection of lut
- More machine graphical fixes
- Fix broken dictabird movement
- This topic has 227 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 days, 1 hour ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.