VR version of Austin Powers.
Yeah baby! A really fun table with great call outs and gameplay. Thanks to the continues development of VPVR I was able to introduce a real VR Topper in this release :).
Hope you all enjoy this new VR release. You need PinUp Player to use the Topper feature. Read the install instructions.
Credits go to:
- Javier for his incredible table
- DJRobX for updates on the table (used his updated version)
- BambiPlattfuss for providing the Austin Power Topper video
- Ronnie and Rob for their continious development on VPVR!
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Original table was a joint effort with script: Javier and 32Assassin, Plastics and Playfield: DStruct
,Models: Francisco666 and Rom, Physics: ClarkKent.
Greetings to the Facebook VR development team who supported this release with help and Quality Assurance!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball!
Make sure your VPVR installation is working and you have the latest beta version (2020-07-03).
- Make sure your PinUp Player is working correctly and you are able to display the backglass (via the display config of PinUp Player).
- Enable Capture Bacglass/GUI via preferences/Keys Nudge and DOF in VPVR
- Extract the austinVR.zip file in your PUPVideos directory
IF YOU DO NOT WANT to use the topper video you can disable this in the script. Look at line 42 and set this to False (usePUP = False ).
This will disable PinUp Player and not display the topper and the video in VR.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.