VR version of the incredible Cyclone by Sliderpoint.
Man, this is a real classic and designed to perfection by Sliderpoint. Not only are the sounds and gfx top notch, he also enabled the Jackpot ladder and the spinning Ferris Wheel. It took my quite some effort to integrate this in VR into the backglass but in the end it turned out great!
I also included MS Pacman as additional arcade cabinet, next to Elevator Action and DK Jr. Enough stuff to play around with :).
Credits go to:
- Sliderpoint for his incredible table (V1.5)
- 3rdaxis for sharing his template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
NOTE: this tables requires two things to work:
- Working version of dmdext (v1.7.1) - Make sure you enable CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD under Preferences/Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF settings - Make sure you have DMDEXT working and use F1 to enable external DMD
Tip: load VPVR without the CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD option, then load the table, play it, then exit it and check the external option, and hit play again. Works every times, without crash, but you have to uncheck it again when you exit VPVR.
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.