Complete VR ROOM Gameroom enviroment for VR gameroom development.
After many VR ROOM releases and learning on the job I would like to release my development environment for everyone to enjoy and play around with.
It expects basic knowledge of the vpx editor and some understanding of what table coding does and how you can edit the scripting of a table.
The download includes:
1) The clean gameroom environment:
- 1 empty pincab to use for the table you would like to enble in VR
- 5 empty pincabs for display
- 3 dartboards
- 1 pooltable
- 3 arcade cabinets
2) Folder with all textures used:
Use this to import all textures used.
3) Folder with all materials used:"
Use this to import all materials used.
4) The blender file of the Gameroom primitive:
Use this to alter the gameroom to your liking. Export to obj file and import as mesh to replace the current one.
All objects are in a single layer (11) and have grouped names (e.g. all Primary_* objects are the main pinball cabinet). So you can select them easily for copy/paste purposes. I addition it also contains collections for easy selection and copying.
The clean gameroom environment script contains all animation code needed to make flippers, buttons and plunger to animate in VR. It also includes the VR Table option section to include in the table script.
Big shout-out and thanks to the usual suspects who helped and provided resources and code examples: 3rdAxis, Rawd, DJRObX, Caligula and all other actively involved in VR pinball!
I will be actively supporting the use of this template via the support section of the download. If you need any help or have questions please feel free to use the support page.
Download and extract. Use the files to create your own VR Gameroom!
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.