VR version of the incredible Gorgar by fuzzel.
Gorgar is a very unique table. 'Gorgar' was the first talking pinball machine commercially released and has a vocabulary of seven words. 'Gorgar' also has a heart beat sound that speeds up during longer game play.
They also made a promotional record which was quite unique. For the ones interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgJEtDTc9d8
Fuzzel did an amazing job creating this table in vpx. Please enjoy the VR ROOM version of this cool table! I created a custom backglass to accomodate the scoring for this table. This requires the EXTERNAL DMD option.
Credits go to:
- fuzzel for his incredible table (v1.0.3)
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
NOTE: this tables requires the following to work:
- Make sure you enable CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD under Preferences/Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF settings - Make sure you have DMDEXT working and use F1 to enable external DMD
Tip: load VPVR without the CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD option, then load the table, play it, then exit it and check the external option, and hit play again. Works every times, without crash, but you have to uncheck it again when you exit VPVR.
Initial release (V1.0)
- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.