VR version of the incredible Mystery Castle.
Great vpx build by agentEighty6 of this very original table. This is one special table and quite rare. I had to create the cab gfx as these are not available.
All my new VR ROOM releases will have VR specific table options. They are available via the table script. Make sure you check them out :)!
Big thanks to Rawd for his help with coding, testing and sharing cab resources for this VR ROOM release :)!
Credits go to:
- agentEighty6 for his excellent table (v1.0.1)
- gtxjoe For putting out a good v9 model and supplying a bunch of reference pics (and that terrific pf image)
- djrobx For updating the vpinmame dll to fix the Solenoid issues with Alvin G tables
- Rawd for sharing some of his VR AFM resources and knowledge
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
Make sure your VPVR installation is working. Check out the VR Table options in the script to change your user preferences.
V1.0: Initial version.
- This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.