VR version of the incredible Taxi by ICPJuggla, Dark, Mfuegemann and Ben Logan.
This VR table conversion that does not have a dot matrix score board, so read the installation notes to get the scores to display. I love this table and brings back some good old memories!
Credits go to:
- ICPJuggla, Dark, Mfuegemann and Ben Logan for their incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- Blindpeser and arconovum for their help to enable scoring via flasher objects!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
NOTE: this table uses flasher objects to display the scoring. No need for the use of external dmd!
Tip: check out the color option the authors made for the ramps. It's really cool! See line 20 in the script: Const ColorMod = 0 (0= Regular lighting 1= Color Mod lighting). Currently the Regular lighting is enabled.
V1.0.2: Flasher objects to display the scoring. No need for the use of external dmd! Thanks goes out to Blindpeser and arconovum for their help!
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.