VR version of Wipe Out!
Maybe I should call your mother, have her help you ski!
Great pin with a lot of funny call-outs and diddo gameplay. Captures the Thrills Chills and Spills of Skiing in Pinball. Features a ball-lift that simulates a ski-lift. Player-controlled tilting slalom. 3-ball multiball.
New VR room build from scatch in Blender. Hope you all enjoy this VR release.
Credits go to:
- Edizzle and Kiwi for this incredible table (version 1.1.0).
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- Akiles50000, supplier of photographic material and testers Ninuzzu, the base of the WIP is from Ninuzzu, ski lift coding Dark, 3d plastic slalom model JPSalas, coding and testers Drybonz, for some changes to the table Gtxjoe, image inserts and domes Zany, primitive flippers JimmyFingers, sound routines Arngrim, DOF DJRobX, sound playback functions code Rothbauerw, sound playback functions code Thalamus, for adding and testing the sound playback functions code (SSF) Flupper1, for the tutorial on how to make textures ramps The VP and VPinMame Development Team.
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball! Come and join the VR fun at the VR Pinball - Virtual Reality Pinball group.
Make sure your VPVR is working!
- Added a door to the VR Room so you can leave anytime you want :)
- Small tweaks
- Adjusted some primitives and made sure they are non-collidable (for performance reasons)
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.