VR version of the incredible X-Men.
Original table by: Freneticamnesic modified by: ICPjuggla and HauntFreaks (visuals, lighting, 3D models for LE toys). Converted to LE by: DJrobX (code, lighting, flashers, LE toys). Primitives: Bord (ramps, ramps shadows). VR conversion by me :).
I love this table! Each villian has it's own table lightning and the LE version just rocks. I reused the available 3D resources to make the VR immersion special.
Credits go to:
- HauntFreaks and DJrobX for this excellent LE version and Freneticamnesic and ICPjuggla for the initial table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and for inspiring me to start VR conversions
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
I included the pallete file for this table. If you want to use it just copy the xmn_151h folder to your altcolor directory.
- Make sure your VPVR installation is working.
- For the color pallete make sure you got a working freezy dmdext (v1.7.1) installation!
Tip for using the color pallete feature: Enable external DMD and the color option via vpinmame. Secondly load VPVR without the CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD option, then load a table, then play it, then exit it and check the external, and hit play again. Works every times, without crash, but you have to uncheck it again when you exit VPVR.
- This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 4 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.