Williams White Water / IPD No. 2768 / January, 1993 / 4 Players made for VPX by Flupper Thanks to JPSalas and PacDude's earlier versions Many thanks also to: Rock primitives & base textures, bigfoot, transparent targets by Dark Playfield texture and plastic images by Clark Kent Texture redraws by Lobotomy Physics tuning by wrd1972 and Clark Kent Reference images of darkened table by Darquayle Many mechanical sounds by Knorr Sound tuning by DjRobX
Notes (from experience during development): 1. If Bigfoot head gets out of sync or VPM crashes, delete NVRAM
2. Table defaults at day/night slider at 4 from left, personally I like 2 from left
3. Check the flasher sync script option, to sync the flashers to your refreshrate
- physics update by Clark Kent
- changed sidewalls without reflection to be more subtle
- 3 ball and ball decal textures added
- several visual fixes
- This topic has 80 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.