Updates done by Kiwi. All credit goes to him. He actually asked me to upload this update a while ago and I didn't get around to it, so my apologies. This table incorporates slingshots made from flippers that Kiwi was working on. It results in more realistic ballistics, if you will. Check it out, and thanks Kiwi for all your great work, the Devs for all of their work, and the community that supports all of this!
Table built in VP1.05
Long ago, this table started out as only a playfield redraw, but then became a WIP. I got it along to a fairly playable point, with the help of Ninuzzi to get the ski lift coding. Dark also provided an excellent 3d model of the slalom and ramp models. However, I never quite completed it.
Then Kiwi graciously offered to take it on. He fit it into his busy schedule and rehauled the whole table with graphical, scripting, physics, changes, etc, and added the "Kiwi" touch and as you could guess, it looks and plays amazing! Very much thanks and credit goes to him! As well as the following people who worked with me and/or Kiwi:
Akiles50000, supplier of photographic material and testers Ninuzzu, the base of the WIP is from Ninuzzu, ski lift coding Dark, 3d plastic slalom model JPSalas, coding and testers Drybonz, for some changes to the table Gtxjoe, image inserts and domes Zany, primitive flippers JimmyFingers, sound routines Arngrim, DOF DJRobX, sound playback functions code Rothbauerw, sound playback functions code Thalamus, for adding and testing the sound playback functions code (SSF) Flupper1, for the tutorial on how to make textures ramps The VP and VPinMame Development Team. Note: the ROM is not available here, do a search on the internet
- Initial release v 1.0.0
- Update 1.1.0
- Drilled the playfield, to improve the physics of the holes, and make it look better.
- I also inserted the slingshots made with flippers,
- I am trying this solution in Baywatch and I have seen the ball is thrown more upwards, this prevents the ball from going (always) straight in the outlanes.
- Sometimes it seems more real, sometimes unpredictable, try it.
- To enable slingshot-flippers go to line 66 of the scripts and change the value of the constant "SlingM" to 1.
- This topic has 43 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.