PLEASE READ THE INSTALLATION TAB.
If you don't and you contact me about something in there you owe me a hamburger.
I shall be posting the rules here - https://archbee.io/public/DamaQCogLW1ISUGp1JeOr
Still a work in progress
(in no order other than wife always first)
- My Wife : 1. dealing with me, 2. All the voice over work for all callouts
- Tarcisio : artwork help & initial blenders of the ramps
- David Paiva : Unlimited hours of work and advances in Pinup, Also creation of the MiniGame!
- Rik : So very many hours testing and bug checking
- Terry Red : Dof & MXleds
- Rob Ross : So so many questions answered.
- Fuzzel & VPX team : 1. great platform 2. updates to fix the lighting sequences.
- MBPC team : for most of the amazing mech sounds in the table
- Flupper : All the beautiful domes
- JP Salas : much of what orbital framework is built on are bit and pieces of awesome made by JP
- Nick Collins : Work with OSB
- Did Crabtree : sculpting the goblet and hogwarts tower
- Matt Lager : Back wall modeling
- Eric Meunier : for his awesome outlanes & launch ramp design which I homaged.
- Jason Rosenstiel : for all the help in making this table available at all
I'm sure i missed some and I'm sorry, I've been working on this for over a year now and well things get lost. But to all who helped in ym journey - you are amazing, magical people.
No Support From Me
per the usual i offer no support, but please post support questions and bug to the support thread for help.
Still to Come
wizard mode & misc fixes
Important things to know before playing the Harry Potter table:
- table does not use UltraDMD
- Pinup Player is REQUIRED and is used for all video / text / dmd / music / callouts, etc
- PUPDMD is used to give options for 4:1 LCD DMD, Real DMD, and 16:9 FullDMD
- SSF support added (needs @Thalamus @DJRobx @RustyCardores to give it a look over in case I messed up something, or it needs more work for SSF)
- full DOF and MX Leds added by me (TerryRed), but it’s still not 100% done
- options for DMD and more are in the table script. You MUST check them and be sure they are correct for your setup (you may not want pupdmd enabled, etc)
- if not using a PUPDMD or Topper, be sure those options are DISABLED in the pup-pack and the table script!
The latest version of Pinup Player is needed for the table.
Pinup Player install and setup:
…then install newest update of Pinup Player:
While installing / updating Pinup Player… you MUST have your anti-virus disabled and you also must put in exceptions for the entire PinupSystem folder! You also must be sure that the zip files are UNBLOCKED before you unzip them!
If you don’t do this then some PuP files WILL get taken from Defender or your anti-virus program, or be blocked by Windows!
MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS!
Real DMD users read this post for setup:
Single Screen / Desktop users read this post:
Cabinet users with DOF need to update their DOF Config Tool config files so they can enjoy my new DOF and MX Led updates to the table.
1. make sure you have the latest pup (yes it is required to play)
2. sign up for a FREE online scoreboard account at orbitalscoreboard.com and get your username and api key
3. download files (the vpx at the page you are on) and this media pack - https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8lkchs0haqomkw/hpgof46.zip?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1a8OTma-eGIdpEfJPENGts55-sg2OMOZG02l6d6e1DC3QU9dPPL8QM-ps
4. put pack into pupvideos folder
5. add your orbitalscoreboard details in the top of the table script and update your settings. See a tutorial here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YEt92JC1Y&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3jp27pufr4Qus3_bnwoIj3gIZOVuDPQnKeXORmgJWxed-UiI5UUx7QldE
- audio cutout fix, ball stuck near bumper fix - ball search now have a bumper run and nudge at 12 seconds into ball find, right VUK sticking in mb now fixed, game restarts before table ready fixed, lake rescue not fully resetting on subsequent games fixed, some quiet tracks on the alternate soundtrack removed, script error on dragon mod dim, small text changes and video priority changes
-51 - OSB fixes, ball number / find fixes. Minigame new version (check download and read included text file), Dragon jackpot hang (hopefully) fixed. Seems to be playing really smooth for me. Buuuuutttt let me know what bugs you find.
.50 - fixes many video issues, ball lost issues, game ending issues. Should be much much more stable now.
.49 - initial release
- This topic has 236 replies, 119 voices, and was last updated 19 hours, 22 minutes ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.