1. Press NumberPad 1 to Start the Game. 2. Launch the ball with the down arrow key. 3. Aim for the Targets and Enjoy.
1. Put TexasPoker1.8 Zip into - C: VisualPinBall /Tables
2. UnZip File.
3. Run the VPX 10.6 File.
1. FullHouse : VPot(8) Array changed to VPot(1)
2. Bumper and Spinner High Score Board code reduction.
3. Q1EmHud FlushQueue and Q2EmHud FlushQueue for image text animations repositioned.
4. Hang E'M High Animation attitude revamped.
1. Removal of undeclared dims
2. Declaring undeclared dims
1. All Scripts transferred to VisualPinballs Script Editor.
2. Another undeclared dim - declared
3. Target and Spinner High Score delete feature aligned with the Save load file
4. Balls Per Game increment dims aligned .
5. Copy of TexasPoker_MainScript put into 2_TexasPoker_PinBall_1.4 directory with QueueText_Reference.
1. Replaced StopSound "HangEmHigh5" with HangEmHigh4
2. In Q1EmHud_Jump_Into_Any_Position_EndofPlay_Taskworker()
Replaced Q1EmHud_FlushQueue with Q1EmHud_All_Reels_FlushQueue_
3. In EndofBall_AwardBonusPoints_2()
Removed Q1EmHud_ZeroQueue, Q2EmHud_ZeroQueue and Q9Flash_ZeroQueue
4. Updated QueueText_Reference and corrected some Queue Text Examples
5. Queue Text code engine modifications
1. All new Balls are now created by the same Queue Text driver
2. Score ranking feature added to the Slingshot_Hit()
3. More Self Study Notes and QueueText reference corrections
1. More code corrections
2. Placed MyDigit_4 Font in VPX font manager
1. The Spinner High Score Board Key N changed to P, which reflects the actual key command code