VPX Tables Play at 1080 Using Popper Front End – Used to play at 4k

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pinballerz
    Participant
      @pinballerz

Hi, My experience with pinup popper has been wonderful. But all of a sudden it does not like to play vpx games in 4k anymore. I checked video settings in vpx and when I open tables straight from VPX the play in 4k. But opening them in the front end they go to 1080. I looked around could not find a solution to this. I used the “fix vpx screen problem” but no dice. I go back and forth from vpx to popper and same thing, 4k in vpx but 1080 in popper. Funny thing is my FX3 games play in 4k on popper. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

UPDATE: Figured it out. I had ‘Force Exclusive Fullscreen’ checked. I unchecked it and they now play in 4k through pinup. I thought you were supposed to have it checked for some reason. I guess it’s a good post for reference for others that might have the same problem.  :bye:

Hi!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by pinballerz.
      pinballerz
      Participant
        @pinballerz

Actually, still having a heck of a time with this. If I play a game directly in VPX it plays at 4K, tables look awesome. If I play through pinup popper, they play a 1080. I try everything, cant get them to work at 4k in pinup popper now. FX3 games play at 4k, no prob. What is going on? Does popper force vpx back down to 1080? When I istalled I remember setting playfield resolution to to 1080 because if I set it to 4k it would be too big because I am playing on a 1080 monitor. But I still play at f4k as the tables look real this way. Anyway, if anyone can advise on what my issue is, let me know.

Hi!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?