3 screen cab and topper movies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peter222
    Participant
      @swietlikowa

I can handle DMD (FutureDMD) to show it on a third screen, but is it possible to show movies on a topper? For example, the latest version of Flash Gordon by Slam1Tilt. Is it possible to transfer these movies from playfield to the topper? They cover part of the playfield, but I wouldn’t want to remove them completely.

GeorgeH
      Participant
        @georgeh

If you don’t get an answer, you should ask TerryRed.  I am betting there probably a way using pinup.

George

TerryRed
          @terryred

You have two options…neither are automatic or simple.

Arrange your Topper monitor position so that its actually “below” your BG monitor in “Windows”. Then extend your FP backglass screen resolution in the registry so it spills down onto the Topper monitor. Then you need to edit the Table to arrange the FP Backglass videos so they line up while allowing your BG to be displayed….and use BAM to position all of that so it lines up. You can get an idea from video and my build post.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pinkadia-pinball-mame-and-pc-games-in-a-combined-pinball-and-arcade-cabinet/

….or add DOFLinx support to the table and make a pup-pack to display the videos on the Topper.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Peter222
          Participant
            @swietlikowa

Thanks Terry – I will try to do it this way!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?