Batman 66 (Not PUP) VPX All sounds VERY Loud

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TheProdigyUK
    Participant
      @theprodigyuk

Hi

This table nearly blows my speakers! All the music and sounds are way too loud but how to I turn down the volume for the whole table (without manually editing each sound in the Sound Manager)?

rivaldo85
      Participant
        @rivaldo85

Press function key then 7 or 8.  The volume will pop up on dmd.  Then press 7 or 8 to higher or lower

vkdawg
        Participant
          @vkdawg

There is no DMD for this table?  Has anyone figured out how to lower the overall volume for this table?  It’s very loud.

Thalamus
            @thalamus

Believe that table uses samples, or maybe mp3 ? If it is samples, well, load the table, go in the menu to sound manager – now find the samples that plays too loud by testing via play button. Use the kind of misnamed position button and from there, adjust the output. Remember to save and exit table completely. If it is mp3, I don’t remember if that can be controlled via script or not, but, using audacity and amplify with negative values and re-saving the music – you should be able to get it to where ever you want it to be. OR, use PinVol. If the issue is just that the table is louder than any of the others. That is a invaluable tool for every visual pinball user, desktop or cab users.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?